• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Banjo-Tooie
  3. Banjo Tooie: Witchy World Mandela Effect

User Info: Retrogamefreak

Retrogamefreak
2 years ago#1
So ive had this in the back of my mind since i was a young child, either shortly before of after i deleted my parents Banjo Tooie account. I remember the distinct lack of remorse i got for my act of foolishness. Although in my defense as a young child the game menu had unfortunately been designed unforgivingly. Specifically for those with button pushing delight or those whom lived lack lusterly.
Bringing it back to the point of this thread,
I have played this game through a couple times in the distant past but i decided to pick up this nostalgic piece of hardware and put it to use one last time. I remembered then and am reminded now of a curious discovery i made, i remember well even being a young child the tasteful colour filled relm known as Witchy World. I remember the creative carny amusements as well as the fun corky characters and music that went along with it. I remember the big carnival tent and the harrowing beast that lurked within.
More specifically i remember there being 3 food vendors.
1 vendor for fries, 1 vendor for burgers, and 1 vendor for drinks.
Only to find out that in fact, there was only 2 vendors available, and to my astonishment, no drinks vendor. I could see it now in my head the drinks stall, and the drink being handed over as kazooie says something snarky.
Does anyone else remember it this way?
I found it weird when feeding the cavemen the 'fastfood' in Terrydactyl Land that you had to actually make a second trip to the fries vendor and pick up another order of fries instead of making a more convenient trip to the drink vendor.
I remember being younger and being shocked to find out that a drink vendor wasn't available in the game.
Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.
  1. Boards
  2. Banjo-Tooie
  3. Banjo Tooie: Witchy World Mandela Effect
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A