• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Banjo-Tooie
  3. Missing kid in Witchy World?

User Info: Notchmath

Notchmath
3 years ago#1
I have gotten all the collectibles except two jiggles: Saucer of Peril and the kids. I have brought back the girl from the Inferno and the fat kid from next to the Dodgem, but can't find the kid you have to attack. The sign next to dodgems says they could be at the dodgems, crazy castle, star spinner, or inferno. I have scoured each of these areas at least ten times but can't find the last kid. In specific I have checked:
Inferno: All of the land masses and the top of the tower, including behind Mumbos skull and inside it.
Crazy Castle: Pump room, including on top of the thing where the sign for the bell is, inside the castle, all around the castle inside the stockade, and on top of the castle.
Dodgem: Inside the Dome, on both sides (fat kid was on right side), and on top
Star spinner: Inside the Star Spinner (most scoured area due to its size), near it outside, and on top by the saucer of peril.
I also checked the train station just in case. I'm worried my game got glitched somehow and I can't get the kid, and don't want to restart since I have 88 jiggles and all other collectibles. Does anyone know where else the kid would be?

User Info: Notchmath

Notchmath
3 years ago#2
Never mind, the little rascal was in the Cave of Horrors. Didn't realize that counted as Inferno.

User Info: goldenraven20

goldenraven20
3 years ago#3
Actually the sign is just wrong. The kids can be in the Train Station or the Cave of Horrors in addition to the other locations mentioned.
  1. Boards
  2. Banjo-Tooie
  3. Missing kid in Witchy World?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A