• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Banjo-Tooie
  3. Can anything be "missed"?

User Info: FlatPenny

FlatPenny
4 years ago#1
I know in Banjo-Kazooie, once the Stop 'N' Swop items were collected, you would no longer be able to get them again. Is there anything like that in this game? (The Eggs, Ice Key, etc?)

I know there's some sort of cinema gallery that stays unlocked, but that isn't a big deal to me since it doesn't take away from the actual full game experience.

Thanks in advance!
Kain - "But does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of Fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
4 years ago#2
As some one who played this to the death...
Not really.
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 Y: Sean (2787); X: Lily (3181); OGTG ultimate hax breeder/DEGI
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

User Info: NeoArashi

NeoArashi
3 years ago#3
There are 2 missable songs for the jukebox

-Incomplete Jinjo house
-Zombified throne room
My FC: 5301 2862 3777
Official Linebeck of the Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild boards!

User Info: Erika_Redmark

Erika_Redmark
3 years ago#4
I can't remember; even if you use the cheat version without the cheato pages, does it still prevent you from listening to tracks you haven't heard at least once in the game?
"Dust of the Galaxies take my hand, lead me to my beloved's land..." - Nightwish "Astral Romance"

User Info: zweiwing

zweiwing
3 years ago#5
Erika_Redmark posted...
I can't remember; even if you use the cheat version without the cheato pages, does it still prevent you from listening to tracks you haven't heard at least once in the game?

No, in fact, you still can't listen to music until you actually hear it in the game. Since you can get the Jukebox much earlier that way, this allows you to see a version with locked songs that you normally would necessarily have encountered prior to locking them.

Those two are missable on account of being limited chance to hear. Once you get all the Jinjos, you can never hear the sad version. Once you see the credits, you can never hear the Zombified Throne Room theme.

User Info: FlatPenny

FlatPenny
3 years ago#6
When do I get them/havE to do to get them?
Kain - "But does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of Fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

zweiwing
3 years ago#7
The earliest you can get the Sad Jinjo House is as soon as you enter Jinjo village, and you can no longer get it if you get all the Jinjos without hearing it. You get it by entering a Jinjo house for a colour you don't have all of yet.

The earliest you can get Zombified Throne Room is as soon as Jingaling dies, and you can't get it after finishing the quiz minigame and seeing the credits. You get it by revisiting Jingaling's throne room during that timeframe.

zweiwing
3 years ago#8
Oh, yeah, and a more trivial thing is that if you don't grenade egg the door to the room in the tavern in JRL instead of paying to get in, you'll finish the game with less dubloons than you could.

User Info: Kide87

Kide87
3 years ago#9
The Amaze O' Gaze Glasses can be permanently missed if you don't get it before beating the Tower of Tragedy quiz.
3DS Friend Code: 4441-9702-2480 ; IGN/Mii: Kide
Safari type: Ice - Spheal, Bergmite, Dewgong

User Info: Erika_Redmark

Erika_Redmark
3 years ago#10
Kide87 posted...
The Amaze O' Gaze Glasses can be permanently missed if you don't get it before beating the Tower of Tragedy quiz.

Can't believe I forgot about those. For a while I wondered if they were the only missable things in the game, and now I forgot them in a topic about missable things.
"Dust of the Galaxies take my hand, lead me to my beloved's land..." - Nightwish "Astral Romance"
  1. Boards
  2. Banjo-Tooie
  3. Can anything be "missed"?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A