• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Azure Dreams
  3. Any oddities and secrets that you found?

User Info: DaemMkIV7

DaemMkIV7
5 years ago#1
This game has probably some more decent oddities. I have seen several ones. Such as..

- Finding a trap outside of a room (Good thing it was only a slow trap and it appeared on lower floors only, though, it's very rare. Only appeared once)
- Inaccessible items, you can see their place on the map but there's no way to get to them (quite infuriating)
- Removing traps via Holy/Malicious scrolls
- Picket-Steal proof when you have a Griffon beside you
- Getting stuck on a deep-ditch (not really an oddity)
- Ghosh is a fire elemental monster, and he reacts on holy-bells. Oh god. (Cues The Omen theme)

Any oddities that you can share?

I've been playing this game for times, lost my save twice. Unlucky on the first save/gameplay, very lucky on the second. Got some secondary Barong egg on 17th floor, got the eggs of the monsters of I wanted, and even got a Maximum on the highest floors. On the third attempt, it's somewhat lucky too (but not as much as the second) on the third.
If only our thoughts can become real, solid, and lifelike, the whole world will be dipped in chaos, or bring true peace and harmony if used right.

DaemMkIV7
5 years ago#2
Last oddity that I forgot to add.

- When Ghosh is lulled to sleep, he doesn't lie down but his idle animation sprite is displayed. He just looks around his surroundings, standing in one spot.

But he won't chase you. Maybe he yawns all the time that he can't even focus on fighting you? Lol.
If only our thoughts can become real, solid, and lifelike, the whole world will be dipped in chaos, or bring true peace and harmony if used right.

User Info: InsanityForce

InsanityForce
5 years ago#3

Explain ?

DaemMkIV7
5 years ago#4
InsanityForce posted...

Explain ?

Be glad to.

Since I have my Griffon fighting beside me at the floor where pickets reside, Pickets always fail to steal my stuff. I can't say it's pure luck, since I have encountered so many one of them, trying to steal my items and they all fail to nab my stuff.

On the next journey, without my griffon, I encountered lots of pickets and most of them have been successful at getting one of my belongings.

Going to confirm it today though, since I only witnessed it once. Although, it seems like it's likely true for me, since it's a griffon has a trait in the GBC that doesn't allow pickets to touch your stuff.

And this game has lots of uncovered things.

DaemMkIV7
5 years ago#5
Yes, the Griffon has a hidden trait. It has been confirmed. Just finished testing it now.

User Info: MakJuss

MakJuss
5 years ago#6
- Leather shield have dodge bonus
- Shield refine rate calculated differently (its not your def + shield def)
- Dark Sword have critical chance bonus and hit penalty
- Familiar gain more growth in evolved stage (Batnell deleveling glitch anyone ?)
- Evolved familiar have better stat growth than anything (except Golem and Hykewne)
- Maximum doesnt have the best lvl 99 stat (241/215 vs 2**/255 , yea i forgot between 210-230)
- Barong is weaker than Pulunpa despite his good lvl 1 stat
- Weakest familiar base status rank : Picket , Barong , Pulunpa , Troll , Nyuel (/w leva ofc)
- Troll with bow only shoot at melee range on AI 4-5
- 3 elevator in a floor is possible (never see 4 , too small probability)
- Item can spawn in the wall
- 10++ charge ball teach its spell to familiar (except Acid Rain)
- Elemental weapon boost same element sword type mix magic
- Healing Herb spawns RANDOMLY after triggering hospital examination scene.

I'll add more later.

DaemMkIV7
5 years ago#7
Did know anything about the leather shield.

There's more secrets that I saw in this game.

- Stealth is a glitchy monster. Use monster loupe, then make it vanish. The background will flash black, the stealth will glow for one second. The hero and the enemy monsters vanish, that is until you hit an enemy.

- Using a monster loupe on the second floor, you can see two "monsters" on the northern area. We know what those monsters are, but you can't seem to get to them, even if you throw your familiar over those bushes.

- Don't know if this only applies to Unicorns/Univerns but their blind-proof trait also applies to the hero, making the blinder traps useless. But then again, other monsters can probably share their status resisting trait too. Because of that, we may found the answer to those pesky rust traps. Then this means the Stealth's trait is not only for trolls, but for the hero himself too.

On the Stealth's trait, not so sure. Because when I brought my own stealth, I saw no rust traps. I even kept a weapon that is not rust proof.

User Info: MakJuss

MakJuss
5 years ago#8
- Noise Spell-proof is not giving magic resistance or mirror magic effect but give resistance to magic seal status (Noise "play flute" skill or yellow star trap).
- Magic ball power and damage trap is based on Koh level.
- Higher debuff magic level inflict longer debuff duration.
- Falling from high place can wake up sleeping monster in that room.

I'll post more later.

DaemMkIV7
5 years ago#9
This could be my last trick that I will provide.

- Trolls bow, ranged mixture magic attack penetrate walls.

I could try the other oddities that MakJuss listed.

DaemMkIV7
5 years ago#10
I'll confirm the trait of Stealth, after I finish training my Ashra.
  1. Boards
  2. Azure Dreams
  3. Any oddities and secrets that you found?
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
How to not evolve.Halikk412/12 7:32PM