• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Alien Resurrection
  3. It's lonely on the Auriga

User Info: Raycon

Raycon
3 years ago#31
Didn't realize that about Revelations 2. You're right - doesn't sound like the ideal co-op game. Maybe if I happen to have someone over who's really inexperienced with games and is looking for something simple? >_>

But yeah, getting mauled out of nowhere. That sounds like a Souls game alright, haha.
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718

User Info: Nakrophile

Nakrophile
3 years ago#32
I've only ever played 5 with somebody else. Suppose I could try Rev online but I've kind of lost enthusiasm to play it. Also the ammo was because I only played it on normal, so that's probably why I had so much. That and I knife/punch far too much. I tend not to play anything on hard unless I really enjoy it, otherwise I really don't want to spend time becoming frustrated.

Playing LA Noire, its strange. Almost like they intentionally made it play a lot stiffer than even Vice City, consequently I don't feel like playing it for hours on end.

Raycon
3 years ago#33
Well, that might not be a bad thing. It's a lot shorter to compensate! = D
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718

Nakrophile
3 years ago#34
It's good, though. Anyone finish MGS5 yet?

Raycon
3 years ago#35
I haven't, but rumors are that it was a bit underwhelming. I might hold out to see if a Subversistence version comes out, everything in one package.

Nakrophile
3 years ago#36
As in together with Ground Zeroes? Honestly the way it works out they function better as separate things. Also, one is definitely better than the other in some pretty major and disappointing ways. I'm still playing Phantom Pain (granted not every day) as it is incredibly fun although there are huge problems. Then again, some of that will depend how much of a fan of the lore one is. I'm struggling not to say anything too obvious. One of my friends recently bought them both, I had huge trouble not telling him things. Problem is, it's really difficult not to even whilst being subtle, and I've probably not really been doing that very well (with him or here).

I really hate the sniper rifle in call of duty.

Raycon
3 years ago#37
I know almost nothing about either, truthfully. Better separate or not, it's not like having the two in the same package... breaks anything. As I understand it, GZ is meant to be played first, so yeah, I guess I'd start there, Tanker-Plant wise.

Nakrophile
3 years ago#38
I meant if they'd been released as one game to begin with, that would have been a little weird, as you'll see when you do play them. Oh well, I'm still playing it on and off. LA Noire is taking a long time as I struggle to play it for very long, although I like it a lot. I'm too tempted to just play Isolation again...

Raycon
3 years ago#39
Same. I even have nightmares about Isolation from time to time. It's glorious.

Imported the Prepare to Die edition of Dark Souls (as I never owned the original game personally), so giving that a re-run. I forget how unfriendly the game is starting out. I do so little damage compared to Demon's Souls. You really need to start investing in a good weapon to stand a chance. = /

Nakrophile
3 years ago#40
Never played those. I got fed up with LA Noire for the time being and remembered I had bought RE6 for like three pounds some time ago. It's better than I remember from watching youtoob playthroughs, but then I suppose that was inevitable. Some bits are great, some aren't. Also some of the bits that are cool probably won't be on new game +...
  1. Boards
  2. Alien Resurrection
  3. It's lonely on the Auriga
  • Topic Archived