• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Alien Resurrection
  3. Is this game good?

User Info: Raycon

Raycon
7 years ago#11
Congrats; Distephano's level gives EVERYONE a hard time. It's all about enemy memorization honestly.
I grew it. I paid $1 for the seeds and have more celery than I can eat. It will bring you life. Your cheetos will bring you death. -PS
a tasty death - kloud 11

User Info: razzle170286

razzle170286
7 years ago#12
Distephano's level is make or break for most people, if they even get that far.

Get ready to start the game again once you get to Mess Hall. ^_^
" "I made Objection respond to Erection, Election, Subjection, and Rejection"
*slams desk* *points finger* ERECTION!"

User Info: Lilisphere

Lilisphere
7 years ago#13
Yeah, I just cleared out the mess hall XD

I really have to say they did an excellent job with the survival horror part of this game. I start out with plenty of ammo etc... But little by little I notice my ammo is dwindling, it causes me to get very nervous.

I was at one part in the mess hall when I had like, only 30 rounds for the pulse rifle. I was somewaht freaked out. I'm like, please... No more Xenomorphs.... I just barely managed to get one clip of ammo to scrape by.

Currently I'm saved before that encounter with that high level guard who has the keycard and takes so many shots to kill.

Raycon
7 years ago#14
Yeah, that's the thing.... It's easy to feel smug in the beginning, but I had to restart at level 7. Had nothing but a flamethrower and a grenade launcher, and needless to say... it was too great a challenge for me...
I grew it. I paid $1 for the seeds and have more celery than I can eat. It will bring you life. Your cheetos will bring you death. -PS
a tasty death - kloud 11

User Info: banana360

banana360
7 years ago#15
I'm surprised a topic like this went under my nose for so long. o.o
But yes, it is a great game, others on the board have compared it to dead space in the setting and survival horror aspect. Never played DS myself, can't judge.

But level 5 and 6 are the ones which give me trouble.
Freaking perez. >.>
8 is a fun level though, you will enjoy that.
This reminds me of English classes where we'd put bulls*** meanings to things the that the authors didn't intend. - curryandrice

razzle170286
7 years ago#16
Did you get to Mess Hall Complex and have to start over yet?

Nobody gets through Mess Hall first time, nobody.
" "I made Objection respond to Erection, Election, Subjection, and Rejection"
*slams desk* *points finger* ERECTION!"

Raycon
7 years ago#17
razzle170286 posted...
Did you get to Mess Hall Complex and have to start over yet?

Nobody gets through Mess Hall first time, nobody.

XD
a tasty death - kloud 11

User Info: Lilisphere

Lilisphere
7 years ago#18
Oh I guess I wasn't in the Mess Hall XD Anyways I'm in maximum security. Just killed that freaking guard <_<

I'm missing one key card though. Can't find it at all. I've scoured the entire place.

One more thing, do Xenomorphs randomly spawn in this game? Once every so often one will just come out of nowhere despite killing everything in the area previously.
(message deleted)

razzle170286
7 years ago#20
Maximum Security is the level that drains all your ammo and health packs your first time playing through it. By the the time you get to Mess Hall, you will have very few resources left. Mess Hall is only a short level, maybe a little over 20 mins, but the whole level is all out war.

As stated, most of us got there the first time with little more than the flamethrower. The first room alone was impossible. Despite this It may be my fave level overall along with Christie's Warehouse Complex.

The level you are on does have a respawn glitch in a few areas. It's just something you learn to deal with the more times you play through it. Due to this and it's length, Maximum Security is easily my most hated level in the game.
United Kingdom. The only country in the world were having children is a career.
  1. Boards
  2. Alien Resurrection
  3. Is this game good?
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
It's lonely on the NostromoRaycon20611/21 8:04PM

GameFAQs Answers