• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Alien Resurrection
  3. Maybe someone can clear this up for me?

User Info: razzle170286

razzle170286
9 years ago#1
Congratulations on your 500 post topic Raycon!

A fitting speech for the final post Raycon * wipes eyes*

Here's looking forward to more off topic banter, maybe some new members and another legendary 500 post topic!!

" "I made Objection respond to Erection, Election, Subjection, and Rejection"
*slams desk* *points finger* ERECTION!"

User Info: Raycon

Raycon
9 years ago#2
Nice spin on the topic title. I like the theme we have going here. ^_-
"Also kind of amusing that he says the 360 is fully BC with original Xbox games."
"Why? Except for some exceptions, it's true."-Sailor Goon

User Info: Nakrophile

Nakrophile
9 years ago#3
Damn I forgot again. In my defence I was on holiday for a week or so, but still. It is unacceptable.

Plus I missed loads of RE discussion. Dogs are the worst thing about the series! Well, that and Sherry.

I am considering playing Resurrection again soon, but I bought a Bond game with Connery so that is entertaining me presently.

User Info: Raycon

Raycon
9 years ago#4
Dogs are the worst thing about the series! Well, that and Sherry.

Those short, stubby legs...!
"Also kind of amusing that he says the 360 is fully BC with original Xbox games."
"Why? Except for some exceptions, it's true."-Sailor Goon

User Info: Dark_Avarice

Dark_Avarice
9 years ago#5
I was wrong Nakrophile, you actually aren't gone. Welcome back.

Well written closing speech as well. I hope we will reach 500 again, can't see any reason why we wouldn't. And the title is good, we've got a theme going now.

But dogs have to be the worst thing. They're so fast and hard to hit.

User Info: razzle170286

razzle170286
9 years ago#6
Did anyone else actually shoot the dogs? i can't remember ever shooting at them. It always seemed much easier to just run past them.

I forgot about the sharks in the REmake, they were annoying.
" "I made Objection respond to Erection, Election, Subjection, and Rejection"
*slams desk* *points finger* ERECTION!"

User Info: banana360

banana360
9 years ago#7
Well done, gentlemen. here's to 1500 *raises glass*

I usually just ran past most of the dogs. Ammo's scarce enough in the games without wasting any which I'm likely to miss.
Sherry was annoying yet I kinda felt bad for her.
Her dad planted an embryo in her?!
Akwaaaaaaaaaaard. D=
PSN: banana360boy
"Hey there, babe! Let's say you and me go back to my place for a nice JILL SANDWICH!" 0.0

Nakrophile
9 years ago#8
Actually I always run past them as well, although if there are more than two in a room I will usually kill one. I tend to find the newer dogs with the parasites worse, if only because they look so ridiculous.

I hate that in RE4 (which I am currently playing Mercenaries again as I sold it a while ago and wiped all my data; I figure I may as well get it all back eventually), but anyway I hate it how the dogs just show up for that one bit by the lake. At least I can't remember them being anywhere else.

Also, I semi-cheated and watched a play through of the Jill and Chris expansion on RE5 on youtube. Such sweet memories.

User Info: banana360

banana360
9 years ago#9
In RE4 I think the dogs reappeared in the hedge maze.

Only if you played on normal or pro.
PSN: banana360boy
"Hey there, babe! Let's say you and me go back to my place for a nice JILL SANDWICH!" 0.0

Nakrophile
9 years ago#10
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Stupid dogs.
  1. Boards
  2. Alien Resurrection
  3. Maybe someone can clear this up for me?
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
It's lonely on the NostromoRaycon20511/18 5:23PM

GameFAQs Answers