• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Alien Resurrection
  3. Can someone clear this up for me?

User Info: razzle170286

razzle170286
9 years ago#461
Banana how does it look on your ps3? mine looks and plays worse than on the original ps1!!

just to warn you the game is full of glitches when you play it on the ps3 for some reason.

Thiers the one on lv3 Raycon mentioned, also on lv6 thiers a cutscene that freezes and on christies level thiers another door glitch. And thiers probably some more i have forgotten about too.

Its so buggy on the ps3 its not worth playing.
" "I made Objection respond to Erection, Election, Subjection, and Rejection"
*slams desk* *points finger* ERECTION!"

User Info: banana360

banana360
9 years ago#462
Yeah, you mentioned it when insanitizer posted a while back.

I haven't had much chance to play it for long on the PS3 so other than what I mentioned above I'm not sure how it will go.

I'll give it another go tonight...

I'll let you know how it goes.
Bear-so-na.

User Info: Raycon

Raycon
9 years ago#463
I hope it goes well. Who knows, maybe you'll luck out. I've still got my old PS2, so I'm not missing much.

... Other than 1080P PS1 goodness...!
"Also kind of amusing that he says the 360 is fully BC with original Xbox games."
"Why? Except for some exceptions, it's true."-Sailor Goon

banana360
9 years ago#464
Sorry gentlemen.
I encountered the door glitch.
It's a door that has security seal enabled. There's a switch with a cardkey next to it which would normally open the door. The keycard should deactivate a forcefield beyond the door where a clone is. Sorry lads, I can't play through the game. Not for a long while.
On a side note, why on earth do they let you create an internal PS2 memory card if PS2 games are not compatible with the PS3?

User Info: Dark_Avarice

Dark_Avarice
9 years ago#465
I haven't even got a ps3. Still, I didn't think that Ps1 games could be played on that console, interesting.

Very hot where I live right now. 38 degrees Celcius, and it's humid.

Raycon
9 years ago#466
That sucks; probably the same door I got stuck at. = /

Anyway, for whatever reason I totally forgot that all PS3s play PS1 games. It's the PS2 compatibility they ripped out. *shakes fist*
Probably left over from the earlier models. Lazy Sony.

banana360
9 years ago#467
Dark_avarice, stick with the PS2... For now anyway. There just isn't enough games out for the PS3 that interest me. I don't like call of duty (there's something I don't like about the whole take cover and rest to recover health system, can you imagine alien resurrection with that system?!) and I miss my PS2 (which is at my dad's, although, he doesn't touch it since he doesn't have much free time and he has a wii and all he plays on that is Tiger woods PGA tour 2010).

Wii, isn't that good... Maybe they'll get it right next generation... if there IS a next generation.

The weather in Scotland is usually kinda mild... though we got quite a winter last year. =/
On another side note, Tiger Woods had got himself into quite a mess... I wonder if they'll make any more golf games titled "Tiger woods PGA tour".

Raycon
9 years ago#468
can you imagine alien resurrection with that system?!)

Incredibly easy (shudder)

There just isn't enough games out for the PS3 that interest me.

I would have to agree. I've been extremely disappointed this generation. Though if you enjoyed Alien Resurrection, I HIGHLY recommend Dead Space if you haven't already. Nowhere NEAR as difficult, but amazingly fun in it's own, sci fi conglomerate way...
"Also kind of amusing that he says the 360 is fully BC with original Xbox games."

User Info: razzle170286

razzle170286
9 years ago#469
I also recommend Dead Space, one of the best games this gen. I have played through it about 5 times its that good. I think the dead space dev team would make an amazing Aliens game if they had the licence for it.
" "I made Objection respond to Erection, Election, Subjection, and Rejection"
*slams desk* *points finger* ERECTION!"

Raycon
9 years ago#470
Have you heard the news about Dead Space 2? Apparently, the dev team thinks they made Dead Space 1 "too scary." ¬_¬

Word is they're looking at a more action-oriented sequel. Which in all likelihood means yet another series this gen that has dropped my interest. >= (
  1. Boards
  2. Alien Resurrection
  3. Can someone clear this up for me?
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
It's lonely on the NostromoRaycon20511/18 5:23PM