• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Alien Resurrection
  3. Can someone clear this up for me?

User Info: banana360

banana360
10 years ago#41
Thanks. =) Well, I have some free time tonight, maybe I''ll give it another go. ;-)
For the 1,386,247th time my name is lub lub, not "loob loob"

banana360
10 years ago#42
Victory! I did it. I'm actually surprised. After I got past the 3 soldiers that I hate I made it through with little trouble at all. I died two other times but they were close to a save point so it wasn't really any trouble. The first was thanks to my ove-excited haste, running into electrical fields is not really a smart idea. The second time was just foolish of me. An alien was coming and i tried to switch to the shotgun and my grenade launcher had 4 shots in it and since the shotgun has a capacity of 4 I assumed it was the shotgun and fired and boom! *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP* The beep had a double meaning; one two illustrate the heart stopping and two to cover my swearing. Plus it turns out there was plenty ammo that I was to stupid to go back for. -_- But I don't care, I'm happy I passed that level! =)

User Info: Raycon

Raycon
10 years ago#43
Nice; glad to hear it gave you little trouble (save for that damn grenade launcher incident >_<). The only thing that worries me is the ammo you passed up. It seems really important to stock up as much as you can, but if you can get past the next two with Ripley, you should be golden. Keep it up.
"Yeah, nothing says "badass" like unswaying defense of the light or making promises with good friends." - Enferolunos

banana360
10 years ago#44
Relax I got to the first save point in level 6, I got 1,700 pulse rifle shots. Think It'll be enough?

Raycon
10 years ago#45
Get back to me on that ammo count after the level's "boss" fight. But even then, I remember a glitch in that level, down in the lower levels. I'm not sure if the aliens are supposed to come through those doors nonstop like they do; eat up a lot of ammo if you don't get out of there fast enough. = /
"Yeah, nothing says "badass" like unswaying defense of the light or making promises with good friends." - Enferolunos

banana360
10 years ago#46
Hm. I just watched the (awesome) film, and it's obvious that some of the alien SFX were taken straight from the movie, but the character's "OW" or "AH" I don't remember them from the movie. Shame they didn't give Johner a level but I suppose it was down to Christie or Johner when they were deciding who to choose for their own level and I would choose christie over John as a playable character. BTW isn't Gary Dourgan (Christie) a character in CSI: Crime Scene Investigation?

banana360
10 years ago#47
I killed that soldier (Perez?) in the gym after the place where you have to seal all the infected patients and I've still got about 1,300 pulse rifle shots. I foresee no difficulty later.

Raycon
10 years ago#48
^ That's the one I was talking about (Perez). Sounds like you're golden from this point forward.

As for voices, I blame it on the low budget. After all, this game went through a major overhaul when they dropped the third person prospective, and it couldn't have been cheap to redesign the whole game again. = /

As for CSI, I have no idea. For some reason I was under the impression Johner was more of a key character than Christie, but Christie at least had something unique to offer to the gameplay (double pistols). All in all, I think it was a reasonable decision.

banana360
10 years ago#49
Alright, I'm just a little short on medikits but provided no single alien comes near me I'll be fine.

Raycon
10 years ago#50
O_o

I did not foresee this as being a problem. In fact, I don't think I've ever had a shortage of medkits.

1. Boards
  2. Alien Resurrection
  3. Can someone clear this up for me?
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
It's lonely on the NostromoRaycon19811/12 2:48PM