• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere
  3. The AC3 Translation Project
(message deleted)

User Info: Komeet

Komeet
12 years ago#2
I'm glad the project is going on, however I cannot help in any way unfortunately. (I don't understand japanese and I'm not legible to use Paypal). This game holds a special place for me as well.

User Info: Yogi

Yogi
12 years ago#3
Cool!

Have you considered seeking japanese teachers/people in japanese language schools in your country to 'help' in this project? Just a thought.
(message deleted)

User Info: Iceman_UK_2005

Iceman_UK_2005
12 years ago#5
DragonSpike, thanks for your post. Very encouraging stuff.

I am both a big AC3 fan (I have a review on the site and have helped folks on this board) and also the webmaster/sysadmin behind frontmission.info. I am part of the team there translating Front Mission 5 from Japanese to English. The team have been hard at work for a year and it is nearly done.

Maybe we can help each other? I can ask about Japanese translators willing to help you?

I can help, or take ownership of an AC3 fansite and assist with: domain registration, hosting, site maintenance and setting up services eg. email, mailing list (for team and public), mailing list archives, RSS feeds, wiki and so forth. I do this as a "labour of love" on the FM5 project, in my own time out of my own pocket.

Please email me at electr0sphere@yahoo.co.uk to take things further.

I will be watching your website with interest.
Front Mission 5 - Fan Translation Project - http://frontmission.info

User Info: MA5C

MA5C
12 years ago#6
Best luck with the project.
Good games are almost always underrated.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere
  3. The AC3 Translation Project
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Help with mission simulator (jp)? Main Quest2 Answers