• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: chethecat

chethecat
2 months ago#1
So my luck somehow managed to pull two of Misaki's First Rouge. I figured I could use the second to skill awaken the first. Alas, after making sure the second one is unlocked, I go to the skill awaken screen and pick the first, but the second one is still greyed out. Is it because I started leveling the first one and they aren't the same? Or the first one is not a high enough level? What am I doing wrong?

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/8/6/2/AAByNIAAATf2.jpg

Thanks.

~Cheshire~

User Info: MCMC625

MCMC625
2 months ago#2
chethecat posted...
So my luck somehow managed to pull two of Misaki's First Rouge. I figured I could use the second to skill awaken the first. Alas, after making sure the second one is unlocked, I go to the skill awaken screen and pick the first, but the second one is still greyed out. Is it because I started leveling the first one and they aren't the same? Or the first one is not a high enough level? What am I doing wrong?

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/8/6/2/AAByNIAAATf2.jpg

Thanks.
you have remove the lock from the second one
ssr swimsuit get locked automatically so you don't throw them away accidentally.
click the lock icon in inventory and hold ctrl click on second one to remove lock on it.
Who are this freaks saying BOTW is the game of the decade? No, it isn't. Huniepop is the game of the decade.
Steam ID:MC625 ^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^ FEH ID:8216045720

chethecat
2 months ago#3
I did, the picture above shows the first one on the right and the second one unlocked on the left but greyed out. The icon in the corner is Misaki.

~Cheshire~

MCMC625
2 months ago#4
chethecat posted...
I did, the picture above shows the first one on the right and the second one unlocked on the left but greyed out. The icon in the corner is Misaki.
hmm... IDK and but I know that it's not because of level cause I awakened a I don't remember what was it's name was swimsuit for helena, the base was around level 30 but second ones were level 1.
Who are this freaks saying BOTW is the game of the decade? No, it isn't. Huniepop is the game of the decade.

chethecat
2 months ago#5
Does the first one need to be unlocked as well?

~Cheshire~

MCMC625
2 months ago#6
No

chethecat
2 months ago#7
Oh, I thought I edited that. I think I solved it. Seems like it is the one with the character icon that can be awakened.... so I leveled the wrong suit to begin with. At least it wasn't too much... some POW and Zack bux. C'est la vie.

Thanks for letting me bounce ideas around.

~Cheshire~

User Info: Ad-vice

Ad-vice
2 months ago#8
chethecat posted...
Oh, I thought I edited that. I think I solved it. Seems like it is the one with the character icon that can be awakened.... so I leveled the wrong suit to begin with. At least it wasn't too much... some POW and Zack bux. C'est la vie.

Thanks for letting me bounce ideas around.
Was it because the Lv.1 one was equipped on Misaki?

chethecat
2 months ago#9
Ad-vice posted...
Was it because the Lv.1 one was equipped on Misaki?

No, no. I got them both before I started upgrading one of them not realizing there would be a difference. So it was level 1 because I had upgraded the other one she was wearing. So when I picked the one with her little icon for awakening, the one I had already leveled was available to use. So what the heck, I used it. It really wasn't too much of a loss.

~Cheshire~

MCMC625
2 months ago#10
Wrong misaki was wearing the lvl 1 swimsuit (her icon's on it.)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A