• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive Xtreme: Venus Vacation
  3. I need some advise. (Steam version)

User Info: MCMC625

MCMC625
2 months ago#1
guys I need some advise. (XVV steam)

Trend or Venus gacha, which should I spend stone on as a F2P player? (Trendies are stronger but I have bad luck on trendy gacha, at least I got one SSR on Venus.)

my ID's the one that's shown in the launcher as "stem ID"? (for adding friends)

should I put time zone in game to tokyo (+9 hours) to get FP recharge?
Who are this freaks saying BOTW is the game of the decade? No, it isn't. Huniepop is the game of the decade.
Steam ID:MC625 ^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^ FEH ID:8216045720

User Info: Ad-vice

Ad-vice
2 months ago#2
Never use V-stones on the Venus Gacha. It only contains the starting girls and their low-powered SSR suits. As you play you will get plenty of free chances at drawing from the Venus gacha so always save your V-stones for a trendy or nostalgic gacha you want to try to get an SSR from. During an event a trendy SSR will be powered up and give bonus drops, etc., so if you draw one early you will do very well during an event.

MCMC625
2 months ago#3
one another question: what is golden cups for? (the ones you get for completing owner missions)

Ad-vice posted...
Never use V-stones on the Venus Gacha. It only contains the starting girls and their low-powered SSR suits. As you play you will get plenty of free chances at drawing from the Venus gacha so always save your V-stones for a trendy or nostalgic gacha you want to try to get an SSR from. During an event a trendy SSR will be powered up and give bonus drops, etc., so if you draw one early you will do very well during an event.

thanks. I will keep drawing from trendy gacha maybe my luck gets better.
Who are this freaks saying BOTW is the game of the decade? No, it isn't. Huniepop is the game of the decade.

Ad-vice
2 months ago#4
MCMC625 posted...
one another question: what is golden cups for? (the ones you get for completing owner missions)
Those are just titles you can set on your profile page.

MCMC625
2 months ago#5
Ad-vice posted...
Those are just titles you can set on your profile page.
Thanks again.
are 10 draws better or I'm just unlucky with single draws?

Ad-vice
2 months ago#6
MCMC625 posted...
Thanks again.
are 10 draws better or I'm just unlucky with single draws?
I'm not sure, but I usually save up for 10 draws at a time.

User Info: chethecat

chethecat
2 months ago#7
With the 10-draw you are at least guaranteed an SR usually, no? Maybe not in the trend. But yeah, save those free stones for the Trends. Even if you hate the look you can always use the setting to use your public outfit in private so you don't have to see all the crazy accessorizing if you don't want to.

~Cheshire~

MCMC625
2 months ago#8
I have a new question: converting guest points to vip points directly or draw from gust point gacha with them and trade outfits for vip points? which is more profitable?
(edited 2 months ago)

Ad-vice
2 months ago#9
MCMC625 posted...
I have a new question: converting guest points to vip points directly or draw from gust point gacha with them and trade outfits for vip points? which is more profitable?
I think the usual strategy people use is to trade GP for VP directly and buy FP drinks with them. If you draw the gacha there's a higher chance you end up with suit xp material, etc., that can't be traded. On the DMM version they let you trade GP for old event episodes which give the full XP they originally did. If they ever bring that to Steam that's what you would spend GP on until you run out of episodes.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: IchigoUchiha13

IchigoUchiha13
2 months ago#10
Question. What does Nostalgic SSR benefit anyway? Is it suppose to be better than Venus SSR?
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive Xtreme: Venus Vacation
  3. I need some advise. (Steam version)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A