• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive Xtreme: Venus Vacation
  3. Should I bother awakening SRs?

User Info: Drill_Dozer

Drill_Dozer
2 months ago#1
If I have an SSR for the girl that I'm using? does a fully awakened SR slightly out rank an un-awakened SSR with the abilities it gets?

User Info: Ad-vice

Ad-vice
2 months ago#2
Depends on many factors, but if it's the same type of suit then I think the SSR will still have a slight edge in stats. If it's a girl specific SR fully awakening it will give a skill for her accessories so they're usually worth it for that anyway. During an Event if you don't have a trendy SSR, but there's a trendy SR(from the event shop usually) then it's probably a good idea to use the SR for the event bonuses when grinding(if your SSRs completely outclass it use them for clearing tougher matches and compare rewards against the event SR to find what's best, etc.).

User Info: Hot955

Hot955
2 months ago#3
Swimsuits can be woken up? What?
AutoGrinder V2.3.0 Grind DOAX3 Fortune and Scarlet completely automatically.
http://autogrinder.weebly.com

Ad-vice
2 months ago#4
Hot955 posted...
Swimsuits can be woken up? What?
The skills the suits have that are dormant/'sleeping' can be 'awakened' to their full potential. It's the terminology the game uses.

User Info: Hot955

Hot955
2 months ago#5
Ad-vice posted...
The skills the suits have that are dormant/'sleeping' can be 'awakened' to their full potential. It's the terminology the game uses.
And let me guess: The skills can be 'awakened' by using some kind of in-game currency (skill stones, v-stones or whatever it is), which can be purchased with real life money?!? Am I right?
AutoGrinder V2.3.0 Grind DOAX3 Fortune and Scarlet completely automatically.
http://autogrinder.weebly.com

Ad-vice
2 months ago#6
Hot955 posted...
And let me guess: The skills can be 'awakened' by using some kind of in-game currency (skill stones, v-stones or whatever it is), which can be purchased with real life money?!? Am I right?
Close. To fully awaken you either need 5 total copies of a suit (only whales can probably achieve this for new SSRs) or Awakening Gems that you can buy with Venus Coins(for SSR gems) that you trade old SSR suits for/get from event rewards (you can't pay real money directly for the venus coins or awakening gems). For current Event SR suits the SR gems are dropped at random after matches in a batch that can be increased based on certain factors, or you can sometimes buy them with 'Event currency' you grind Event matches for. They also give out SSR gems every so often for free or as part of special Owner/Event Missions. People that have been playing the longest have a good stock of SSR gems and can awaken new suits regularly with them. Also, fully awakening SSRs unlocks their malfunction which can be really nice in VV compared to what we got in X3.
(edited 2 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive Xtreme: Venus Vacation
  3. Should I bother awakening SRs?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A