• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: chethecat

chethecat
3 months ago#1
Not 10 mins ago I just got Ayane SSR as my third character from a Venus Ticket pull. While she's not my favorite character I shall not complain thank the gods of luck for it. If I read it right that's like 1 in a thousand chance to get an SSR?

Anyhow, I'm excited to have a 3rd girl after only three days and to have an SSR to worth with. Hope it helps progress.

~Cheshire~

User Info: CourtofOwls

CourtofOwls
3 months ago#2
basic/venus SSRs will get you through the "main" game S rank but don't count on getting much further during events
you'll need a previously good trend SSR for that (5000+ in stat of choice at suit level 90)
basic are still good to get though because when you awaken them you'll get a nice ability/skill you slot into your accessories
[?]
"If filmmakers are expected to constantly answer for the worst things their audiences might ever think, no art of value would ever get made."

chethecat
3 months ago#3
Thanks for the info. I just noticed it was already better than the few SRs I had and was just glad to have a third girl so I could use the lessons to gather some of the lower level upgrade mats while building up. I've been saving my V stones. I've only had the game a few days so am only seeing my second set of trendy outfits. If I'm not overly fond of them should I just keep saving for a trend I like? And should I work on one SR suit for a partner until I can get another SSR (trend or otherwise)?

~Cheshire~

CourtofOwls
3 months ago#4
they're 100% better than the SR suits,those are also mostly for skills and then the coins to change hair etc
yes save your stones for a trend suit you like for a character you like and that has over 5000 in the stat you want for them
the current lei-fang one isn't even 5000 and hitomi is literally just over it at 5002 so it's barely passable,if you're on steam at least
the DMM version is currently running an event with 3.3% draw rate (the best you'll get) so you probably should take a shot or two at that one if only to get new characters
and yeah do what you can with the SR suit
[?]
"If filmmakers are expected to constantly answer for the worst things their audiences might ever think, no art of value would ever get made."

chethecat
3 months ago#5
I'm on the steam version. Guess I'll just keep building up my v stones. Should I bother with the Trend Fest if I'm not really trying for it or spend my FP on just collecting upgrade stones and the like?

Should I attempt to get one girl good with POW and one good with TEC or should they both be good at the same thing?

So many questions -- it seems like each suit only has one set of stones that will upgrade it but all the stats get upgraded, albeit the main one slightly more. Is a STA suit ever worth upgrading?

Thanks for all your help.

~Cheshire~

CourtofOwls
3 months ago#6
you should play 5 games of the trend festival so you can complete the daily mission for the stones
normally the festivals are worth doing your best for the rewards if you can get S ranks but this specific one is probably bad for new people

same thing

STA suit is worth upgrading very specifically for the rock climbing event but in a new players case you don't have to worry about that for a long time
[?]

User Info: hardseppo

hardseppo
3 months ago#7
Congrats on Ayane!

chethecat
2 months ago#8
So in today's 10-Draw I got the same Ayane SSR. This game really wants me to main Ayane. Heh.

But I recall something about being able to the same suit to level one up?

~Cheshire~

User Info: Ad-vice

Ad-vice
2 months ago#9
chethecat posted...
So in today's 10-Draw I got the same Ayane SSR. This game really wants me to main Ayane. Heh.

But I recall something about being able to the same suit to level one up?
You can go to Skill Awakening and use the duplicate suit to power up the skills on it. If you power it up to max(5 copies of the same suit or awakening gems) you get the Potential skill off it to put in an accessory.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A