• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SamusTheHedge

SamusTheHedge
1 month ago#1
I'm just curious about this: most Filth Digimon suck, but say I wanted to raise one for some reason. What would be the best one to go for?
Fan of MvC3 and Sonic. Beware The FINGER LASERS!, Max! Striders Broken!, Doom loves Yogert. This isnt even worth the paper its printed on

User Info: Mynash

Mynash
1 month ago#2
I haven't raised them myself, but PlatinumNumemon seems to be the digimon you're looking for.
Kranky's FFXV picture blog: https://ffxv.crimsonkeep.com/blog/
"Bring on the boom-boom!!" ~ Sheldon J. Plankton

User Info: Mugendramon

Mugendramon
1 month ago#3
Although there's not a huge selection of Filth-natured Digimon species in Next Order, their Filth type attacks are still actually pretty good, especially against a strategic selection of dominant late-game enemy natures; more specifically, Filth type attacks have an advantage against Holy, Dark and Weapon/Apparatus-natured Digimon opponents. On the other hand Filth-natured Digimon also take additional damage from Fire, Nature, Air, Ice and Hand-to-Hand type attacks and there is no "above-Mega" Filth mon in the game (although Filth Megas can still reach those above Mega levels by Digivolving into different nature types).

I played with both PlatinumNumemon and MetalEtemon on various occasions, including even with maxed out stats and I had a lot of fun and recall being even surprised with the amount of destruction and utility (Slow + Poison status effects) their Extreme Poop Death carpet bombing of crap (crapet bombing?) could unleash.

PlatinumNumemon does have access to the powerful Judgement (Holy attack, strong against Dark-natured enemies) as well as Venom Disaster moves (useful against groups of enemy Filth Digimon as well as the relatively rare Air-natured Digimon) and defensive buffing, but I would have to say MetalEtemon has the upper hand in the end due to his access to the incredibly powerful/offensive Upgrade move (meaning MetalEtemon can work as an effective team buffer on top of his status effect access) not to mention his access to the powerful Fighting Aura (Hand-to-Hand type) move that can also be used to effectively counter groups of enemy Filth and Weapon-natured Digimon.
(edited 1 month ago)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A