• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon World: Next Order
  3. Question about final (final) boss

User Info: Drdoom76

Drdoom76
2 months ago#1
How in the world do you defeat lucemon sm in the deminsion area? Both my megas are either maxxed or close to max on stats and I barely made a dent in his hp. Any partner or skill recommendations?

User Info: Mynash

Mynash
1 month ago#2
First off, I'd suggest making sure your Digimon aren't the same type as the boss, or try equipping moves with the opposite - or at least - neutral element.

Next, buy some stat boost plugins from Gargomon in the Item Shop. It's been a long time since I played so I don't remember the exact name, but there's an expensive plugin that not only boosts both Attack and Defence, but breaks the maximum stat limit of 9999 so you can start doing much more damage. Take a look at the item shop; it should be the most expensive thing Gargomon is selling IIRC.

Last but not least, try to do a cross evolution if possible. As long as the result digimon is not the same element as the boss, you should be be able to take him out. Hell, throw on a stat boost plugin as well to truly tip the scales in your favor.
Kranky's FFXV picture blog: https://ffxv.crimsonkeep.com/blog/
"Bring on the boom-boom!!" ~ Sheldon J. Plankton

User Info: Drdoom76

Drdoom76
1 month ago#3
I ended up coming back with max stats and plugin X's... Made it almost easy.
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon World: Next Order
  3. Question about final (final) boss
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A