• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon World: Next Order
  3. where to train for 1.8k digimon?

User Info: FlameIce87

FlameIce87
2 months ago#1
currently im at the wasteland/palace of torns area. i have been training both of my angewoman and AeroVeedramon from 1.5k stats to 1.8k at mod cape with the 3 black birdramon and level 30 seadramon.

right now they dont give me any good stats any more, anyone know where can i train my digimon to 2k stats?

the woodmon at palace of torns main area are taking lots of my resource like mp/hp disc in order to kill it which is quite wasteful.

any suggestion where to train next for 1.8k digimon?

User Info: Majin_Buuhan

Majin_Buuhan
2 months ago#2
try the seadramon on the next screen to the west where aeroveedramon is

if they aren't giving you stats, you're kinda screwed for this gen. the only mobs that give significant stat growth to ultimates are much harder than the woodmon mob, listed below in strength order (i'll leave out the ones you won't be able to get to yet), the stat caps are where they stop giving any significant stats out and keep in mind i might be a little off cus im doin this from memory -

wizardmon at bony resort (caps around 2.4K for ultimates iirc, easy and great bit farm)
taomon and blackagumon at mod cape (caps around 3K for ultimates iirc, can drop digisnakehead, some other good items)
wargrowlmon orange at the mech island (caps around 3.5K for ultimates iirc, can drop battle items, meh bit farm)
metalgreymon blue at the mech island (same but he's way stronger, not really worth it to try to farm)
blackweregarurumon at bony resort (caps around 4K for ultimates in most stats iirc, great bit farm)

wizardmon isn't too tough around 2K stats, but you could fight him if you use the battle items you can buy from gargomon. those battle items are op and will help you fight much stronger mobs.

you could also try the king-sized botamon that spawns on the last screen of mod cape before the mech island. he's between wizardmon and taomon in strength but he gives good items and bits. you'll need the battle items for sure. there's a king-sized hagurumon that spawns on the first screen of the mech island when entering from the wastelands - drops hella bits and stat up items, around wargrowlmon in hp but doesn't hit super hard, my favorite farm. tends to spawn often but you'll need 3K+ stats.

if you can't farm these guys, i'd use this generation to farm for money. go fishing, sell the fish, eat at the restaurant to raise your stats. that's gonna give you the best gains until you can fight wizardmon. then farm him for easy bits. with your current stats you should digivolve.
Galatians 6:9

User Info: FlameIce87

FlameIce87
2 months ago#3
Thank you so much for the info. So much better than those people on reddit who kept saying no point to train beyond rookie. Omg man, you still can train at champion stage and maybe some ultimate depending. Once beyond mega I know it's hard to train stats anymore
(edited 2 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon World: Next Order
  3. where to train for 1.8k digimon?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A