Jerid is the worst character ever (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Gundam Versus
  3. Jerid is the worst character ever (spoilers)

User Info: monkeybutler

monkeybutler
6 months ago#31
personae777 posted...
Jerid also didn't have Master Asia to take him under his wing as his teacher so he was lacking a good mentor figure.

*Dynasty Warriors:Gundam 1's Original Mode storyline with Jerid and Master Asia*

As far as I recall he got rejected more than once by the great Master across all DW Gundam games lol
THIS HAND OF MINE IS BURNING RED!
SOMEONE GET WATER

User Info: greeeed

greeeed
6 months ago#32
Plant42 posted...
kaylan411 posted...
How Jerid was the one you chose to call the worst is beyond me. Especially when characters like Quess and Shinn exist.

I despised Hathaway more than Quess. f*** him that POS.

That because they change original story (novel verison )
I novel he was the one who kill Quess.

personae777 posted...
Jerid also didn't have Master Asia to take him under his wing as his teacher so he was lacking a good mentor figure.

*Dynasty Warriors:Gundam 1's Original Mode storyline with Jerid and Master Asia*

It felt weird to have Jerid with good character development...
http://howdrawmanga.com

User Info: Snukastyle

Snukastyle
6 months ago#33
Oh, there are much worse characters than Jerid out there.
Murata Azrael, Shinn Asuka, EVERYONE in Victory save the Shrikes, All the "heroes" of ZZ save Bright, the Frost Brothers...

User Info: Plant42

Plant42
6 months ago#34
Stage 6 I believe was really true to the series. You had to whip Jerid's punk ass like 4 times a level

User Info: slaity

slaity
6 months ago#35
well if I remember correctly there were scene in anime when jerid fought well until kamille showed up ...
if I'm always right I learn nothing, if I'm wrong twice I learn 2 things

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
6 months ago#36
Dtok posted...
Yzak from SeeD is the same way.

The guy blows up newer gen gundams with his old one. That is leagues ahead of anything Jerid did.

User Info: SoullessRaptor

SoullessRaptor
6 months ago#37
Honestly, Shinn is meant to show what would happen if a Gundam protag went down the VERY wrong side's path. It'd be like if Amuro joined Neo Zeon, or Kamille became a Titan.
As to Jerid, the main point is that he's a one-sided rival. He's allowed hate and revenge to consume him, and it leads to him causing a LOT of deaths. On his own side.

User Info: darthinvaderzim

darthinvaderzim
6 months ago#38
GraverobberJ posted...
CarnageElite posted...
Dude is more useless than Char. He shows up like every other episode going you are finished now Kamille! But he always fails. People constantly baby him and save his life. I laughed my ass off when he fell off a mountain on crutches. What a buffoon. He should have died early on and Lila been the rival character instead.

Jerid has more kills of major characters than Char though

Char killed pretty much the entire Zabi family so no.
XBOX GT: IALTF4U PSN: IALTF4U

User Info: OmegaShinkai

OmegaShinkai
6 months ago#39
darthinvaderzim posted...
GraverobberJ posted...
CarnageElite posted...
Dude is more useless than Char. He shows up like every other episode going you are finished now Kamille! But he always fails. People constantly baby him and save his life. I laughed my ass off when he fell off a mountain on crutches. What a buffoon. He should have died early on and Lila been the rival character instead.

He killed a whopping two of them.

User Info: Plant42

Plant42
6 months ago#40
OmegaShinkai posted...
darthinvaderzim posted...
GraverobberJ posted...
CarnageElite posted...

He killed a whopping two of them.

Through cowardly betrayals.
  1. Boards
  2. Gundam Versus
  3. Jerid is the worst character ever (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived