• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. Not sure how to tackle level 200 content

User Info: pwnsausage01

pwnsausage01
3 weeks ago#1
Hi all!

So I've finally gotten around to attempting some dungeon level 200 stuff but I can't seem to figure out how to manage my DPS. I'm using a stacked Garland, Lightning, Squall, Terra, and a slightly less decked out Serah. Mostly recently I tried giving the two Tunneler enemies a go in the recent Mog dungeon update.

I start off strong then suddenly my DPS drops hardcore. I go from capping to dealing 500 damage brave attacks O_o I read through the boss description and I don't see anything that indicates a type of wall, and I'm making sure I don't use anything the enemy is resistent to or absorbs. I also know my support game isn't the best, so that could be an issue...

Anyway, let me know what y'all think :) Thanks for the help!

(apologies by the way for not using the correct terms to describe the content >_< hopefully it's not too confusing).
Queer and neurodiverse
They/them pronouns

User Info: dragonIK

dragonIK
3 weeks ago#2
Later lufenia fights carry a brv gain reduction so you will have to plan around that to keep damage high in the later half. Solid support and doing research from places like tonberry troupe will go a long way.
DDFFO ID 209657680, also causal RPG enthusiast

User Info: MissDekuPageant

MissDekuPageant
3 weeks ago#3
As stated above, the brv gain reduction pops up later in the fight. I actually just did the Tunneler fight (Act 3, Ch 1 Pt 2 if we're talking about the same thing) pretty recently, and another concern is the Lufenia Orb that requires removing debuffs. None of your top 5 can do that unfortunately. I used Mog as his El Nino dance removes debuffs consistently and then used Celes for tanking and ice weakness and Terra for DPS. Even then with fully decked out characters (2 with HA) it was still pretty rough at the end. You might want to get more supports as your DPS role is well covered.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/6/0/2/AAfB4lAAB3Cy.jpg

EDIT: Just noticed you mentioned the Mog Dungeon update. Lol I'm dumb never mind
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: rni

rni
3 weeks ago#4
Did you take a look at the specific thread for this fight and see what kind of teams worked? The threads are usually titled as Lufenia. You can adjust your team comp based on the teams posted there.
Edit: Here's the thread https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/195275-dissidia-final-fantasy-opera-omnia/79340692
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: pwnsausage01

pwnsausage01
3 weeks ago#5
I did not! Thanks for sharing that ^^
Queer and neurodiverse
They/them pronouns

User Info: Arcana123

Arcana123
3 weeks ago#6
I did that lufenia with Cecil, Balthier and Gladio. I don't have Penelo, Ceodere LD so Balthier is the only choice for the orb.
Begin with for LC Noctis
ID:749045981
(edited 3 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. Not sure how to tackle level 200 content
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A