• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Linelo

Linelo
3 weeks ago#31
Demigod_Elessar posted...
Just curious, does Mog have his own unique stance/animations in this game?

I remember hearing (rumor maybe?) that the reason the team hasn't done Red XIII yet is because he'd have a unique stance/animation (since he's a feline/canine) and that it's apparently harder to do. But I would assume Mog would also be in that category, since he's a moogle? Not sure how strong that argument was, if there's any validity to it at all.

Just make Shinra Uniform Red XIII the default model. Problem solved
Time flies but it's oh so hard to let go.
DFFOO: 388687592
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: NoxErebus

NoxErebus
3 weeks ago#32
Linelo posted...
Just make Shinra Uniform Red XIII the default model. Problem solved
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/9/7/1/AAPFBDAABwDb.jpg
Hell yeah. That'd be hilarious. 🤣
Some people say that I'm apathetic, but I really don't care.

User Info: Linelo

Linelo
3 weeks ago#33
Truly the master of disguise
Time flies but it's oh so hard to let go.
DFFOO: 388687592

User Info: NoxErebus

NoxErebus
3 weeks ago#34
Linelo posted...
Truly the master of disguise
When in this disguise, Red XIII should have a "Yuffie getting seasick" call ability. Dunno what it would do...
Some people say that I'm apathetic, but I really don't care.

User Info: _Sanaki_

_Sanaki_
3 weeks ago#35

I remember hearing (rumor maybe?) that the reason the team hasn't done Red XIII yet is because he'd have a unique stance/animation (since he's a feline/canine) and that it's apparently harder to do. But I would assume Mog would also be in that category, since he's a moogle? Not sure how strong that argument was, if there's any validity to it at all.

I feel he’d probably be pretty similar in proportion to... I don’t know, Vivi? Whereas Red would be entirely unique. Just briefly looking at a video showing him off he doesn’t look that different from a regular short character.
I kept silent, blaming these antics on your ignorance, but I can no longer tolerate your manners!

User Info: Asheron61

Asheron61
3 weeks ago#36

https://youtu.be/x2-46-grDUw

Seems like a slight variation on the child body type, like a kid in a moogle suit.

User Info: razzyhealer

razzyhealer
3 weeks ago#37
So excited. Mog is my favorite FFVI character.
FFRK code: gYFY

User Info: tsunaxsawada10

tsunaxsawada10
3 weeks ago#38
I'm gonna pull Mog just because he is a playable Moogle! Being in FFVi so helps.

He is also large for a Moogle. Makes him even cuter.
FFVI>FFVII>FFX

User Info: VeraMagna

VeraMagna
3 weeks ago#39
tsunaxsawada10 posted...
I'm gonna pull Mog just because he is a playable Moogle! Being in FFVi so helps.

He is also large for a Moogle. Makes him even cuter.
Pah! Just wait for my man Montblanc. Best playable Moogle right there.

User Info: _Sanaki_

_Sanaki_
3 weeks ago#40
VeraMagna posted...
Pah! Just wait for my man Montblanc. Best playable Moogle right there.

I like Mog more but I’ll probably pull for Montblanc. That said with the pacing and dearth of FFT content (and broadly sequel/prequel, I think XIII-2 is the only one to go past one) I feel even if it went on for five more years it wouldn’t happen.
I kept silent, blaming these antics on your ignorance, but I can no longer tolerate your manners!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A