• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. Garland hype/appreciation thread.

User Info: RenegadeWolf

RenegadeWolf
2 weeks ago#1
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/9/3/6/AAcAYrAABvjo.jpg https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/9/3/7/AAcAYrAABvjp.jpg

God King Garland's return is nigh.
I'm actually satisfied with the spheres (it took me a LONG time to both decide on and equip these three, might not be 100% ideal but it's close, I think) and intending on getting the perfect artifacts at 5 CP soon for the memes.
Excuse me for gushing but Garland's always been one of the most fun characters in this game for me, between his badass animations and voice lines, his costume, his absurd EX damage, utility...
Anyone else excited?
<3
I think it's 'bout time that I ring the bell and move along.
https://youtu.be/l-vvERRd2Rg

User Info: Hlz321

Hlz321
2 weeks ago#2
Your spheres for Garland are exactly the same I chose for Squall.

User Info: dudeitscool

dudeitscool
2 weeks ago#3
Best villain...got my BT tokens ready for him. Already got the LD so no gems or tickets needed.
PSN: Winters_Doomsday
SteamID: italianpride17

User Info: Solidus456

Solidus456
2 weeks ago#4
I should be looking forward to his BT but it is kind of hard when:

Don’t have perfect artifacts

Ran out of CB points and still have yet to max out ld boards for Trey & Kuja. Serah/Garland have no CBs done.

Gave Cloud his own sphere and a dupe (from taking cloud to 3/3 a second time) was given to Sephiroth. Both favs so had to be done.

I also skipped on his LD, so will need to pull for that too*

I almost don’t want to build this guy up lmao...
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: unknownrpg

unknownrpg
2 weeks ago#5
Solidus456 posted...
I should be looking forward to his BT but it is kind of hard when:

Don’t have perfect artifacts

Ran out of CB points and still have yet to max out ld boards for Trey & Kuja. Serah/Garland have no CBs done.

Gave Cloud his own sphere and a dupe (from taking cloud to 3/3 a second time) was given to Sephiroth. Both favs so had to be done.

I also skipped on his LD, so will need to pull for that too*

I almost don’t want to build this guy up lmao...

I'm in same boat with no LD. Trey pity basically forces my hand to skip and see how Terra treats me

User Info: VeraMagna

VeraMagna
2 weeks ago#6
I mean, since we know that Garland is bonkers, and Terra is bonkers but magical, and that Garland BT+ made him a god, then it follows that Terra's yet to be released BT+ would make her better than a goddess, but magical. So it's safe to skip Garland as long as you can secure Terra, since they both perform the same until Garland gets his BT+.

User Info: RandoGamerKid

RandoGamerKid
2 weeks ago#7
^ That's really not how things work. lol. I KIND of get the logic, but no.
Switch FC 5809-2535-6297

User Info: Doctor_rigatoni

Doctor_rigatoni
2 weeks ago#8
in b4 Terra is the last BT+
Everything I say is superbly stupid.

User Info: kratosandzelos

kratosandzelos
2 weeks ago#9
Garland has a much better Burst effect while being a dps, and gets his BT+ first (though frankly on the BT+ front he does probably lose to Bartz, CoD, Jecht for sure)

User Info: RandoGamerKid

RandoGamerKid
2 weeks ago#10
kratosandzelos posted...
Garland has a much better Burst effect while being a dps, and gets his BT+ first (though frankly on the BT+ front he does probably lose to Bartz, CoD, Jecht for sure)

Gib

Switch FC 5809-2535-6297
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. Garland hype/appreciation thread.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A