• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. How is your luck on the free daily pull?

User Info: Fairy_Walnut

Fairy_Walnut
4 weeks ago#31
Trying to get Yuri Ex

User Info: Hatemachine25

Hatemachine25
4 weeks ago#32
One or two 15cp since it started, kinda neat but usless, however Ticket luck seems extraordinary, tagged almost all of the BTs through tickets alone, seem to have worse luck using gems oddly enough, Last Gem pull was one of the Best since I started Day 2, managed Yshtolla BT & Serah LD.

Not sure where RNG decided to go goofy for me, but tickets seem to be in my Favor.
Stand tall & Shake the Heavens.

User Info: SoulWoo

SoulWoo
4 weeks ago#33
Mostly garbage mostly 1 15cp everytime. however Did manage to get yshtola bt on free pull for serah. First time getting a bt on a multi since clouds on clouds banner when I pitied his ld...

User Info: Hero-of-Midgar

Hero-of-Midgar
4 weeks ago#34
Haven't got anything worthwhile, but I dont mind too much.

If I really want something I tend to go for the banner on Day 1, so the daily draw seems an odd system for this game.

User Info: Fukenog

Fukenog
4 weeks ago#35
Trey EX. After I spent 150 tickets trying to get it.
FFBE 617087614

User Info: Masterjeff54

Masterjeff54
3 weeks ago#36
got emperors BT. wish it were yshtolas but free bt is free. Never got aranea ld after like 250 tickets on that banner plus free daily pulls.
Treeja, Druid on TFC
BFid# 1154897130

User Info: elidodog

elidodog
3 weeks ago#37
A few days ago I could have said that not only does its rate seem deflated, so do the results.

For the two months I had been playing I got 2 goldens, one 15 and a 35, for two months.

Of course, I also got Ysholta BT two days ago off of it so I guess I can't complain anymore...that's about 60ish pulls for a BT.

User Info: TBD2009

TBD2009
3 weeks ago#38
My daily pulls have been pretty much all 3* and 4* since it began. Though I think (might be confusing it with the free multi at the time) I grabbed Vincent off of one free pull.

Tonight I finally got Y'sh's LD off a free daily pull, so that kind of made up for all the blue orb trash I usually get. I can't "afford" to pull with gems on her banners (saving for Terra), and my ticket luck has been horrible lately. So it was a nice "win" for a change.
DFFOO ID: 489768448
Player name: "Terra"

User Info: Dias

Dias
3 weeks ago#39
Today I am very happy on my free 10 pull I got Setzer's EX weapon.
PSN:Syhyginae
Makes no difference to me, straight, ***, bi, it's all meat hon color me carnivorous and horny. -Ryofu Housen from Ikkitousen Manga.

User Info: dudeitscool

dudeitscool
3 weeks ago#40
My free daily today netted me Ysh LD!!! I spent 300 tickets on the banner and had to stop so getting this makes me feel better.
PSN: Winters_Doomsday
SteamID: italianpride17
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. How is your luck on the free daily pull?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A