• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: HatchetRyda

HatchetRyda
3 weeks ago#1
XIV is my favorite FF and with SHB I would love to see some alternate Characters Like the Gunblade Thancred and Astrologian Uriange with Death spell... ok maybe not Death but a Doom that breaks all enemy brv after 2 turns. I know it wont happen just wishful thinking.

User Info: Gameandwatch2

Gameandwatch2
3 weeks ago#2
It's apparently a lot more difficult for the devs of the mobile games to get permission to add XIV-related content due to it being an ongoing project as opposed to something that's already finished like with every other FF represented in DFFOO.

I think it's more of a "when" then "if" when it comes to Shadowbringers characters releasing, though.

3DS FC: 4511-1815-7291

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
3 weeks ago#3
I wish we got more FFT cause I love the game and it has hardly anything, and XIV, cause it's a modern game I love and hasn't had anything in quite some time. Loving Alph's EX+ at least. But he's the last XIV content to date, outside a couple more EX+ into the LD era (and Thancred at least remains underwhelming, not sure how Alisaie fares). No new characters in a long time but also not a single LD to date..
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'

User Info: xKazerux

xKazerux
3 weeks ago#4
XIV is my favorite FF game as of Shadowbringers, and I really would love to see more too. Alphinaud at 3/3 has been a blast so far, and current Alisaie in JPN looks pretty amazing too, basically infinite abilities.

I really want to see ShB Thancred, and would love to see Urianger and Ryne. Emet-Selch as a character would be awesome too, or if they could find a way to make the Exarch work out.

Pretty surprised we haven't gotten Zenos yet, even as an enemy, despite his appearance in NT.
PSN: KazimusPrime // XBL: xKazerux
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/KazimusPrime.png

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
3 weeks ago#5
I am too, since they seem to love him for some reason (I hate him). I guess he keeps changing, though they could put him in as his basic 3.0 self.

But I'd much rather other scions like Urianger.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'

User Info: Crazy_Talk

Crazy_Talk
3 weeks ago#6
Please keep spoilers to a minimum here. I don't think anyone has said any, but be careful.
Hope for the best, but expect nothing
DFFOO ID: 289961992
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A