• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Puniard

Puniard
3 weeks ago#1
Been waiting for this! All enemies are now in deep s***!
"Well, we will see if there is iron in your words." - Vulcan Raven, Metal Gear Solid.

User Info: Tempusfinis97

Tempusfinis97
3 weeks ago#2
Agree! Pulled Raijin today and just couldn't resist purpling Seifer as well!https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/7/1/4/AAeQ-rAAArYy.jpg
"Unpleasant. Very well. I will give you your death. You seem to want it so."

User Info: RandoGamerKid

RandoGamerKid
3 weeks ago#3
I have Seifer and Raijin 3 and 8 and done.

Haven't pulled the trigger on Fujin yet. I have the Ex but Id have to token the other two. Then do all those boards ugh

User Info: DemitriMaximoff

DemitriMaximoff
3 weeks ago#4
-Add instructor Trepe to the list
In Game Name:Maximoff
Support:Setzer Rank:Mythril(DE13) ID:533259248

User Info: minchew91

minchew91
3 weeks ago#5
I have Seifer full mlb and ready to go...minus his Damn EX that refused to drop on his banners. I chase with tickets, I don't do pities. I haven't pitied since Sherlotta. Though I have raijin and Fujin 3/3 as well. Maybe I'll get seifer next go around :/
Now playing: DQ VI DS, TMS#FE U, Bloodstained
Last games beat: Link's Awakening, Color Splash, FF XII, Bully, Pokemon Sword, DQ XI S, BotW

User Info: Krentaris

Krentaris
3 weeks ago#6
minchew91 posted...
I have Seifer full mlb and ready to go...minus his Damn EX that refused to drop on his banners. I chase with tickets, I don't do pities. I haven't pitied since Sherlotta. Though I have raijin and Fujin 3/3 as well. Maybe I'll get seifer next go around :/
His EX is on Kurasame's banner so if you plan to go for that, you might pick it up then. It's what I plan to do at least. (Of course, I won't chase for it if I get the EX+LD early)
"Perfectionism becomes desirable when it stimulates the healthy pursuit of excellence."

User Info: jeremykun29

jeremykun29
3 weeks ago#7
I have Fujin and Raijin but not Seifer....
Krentaris posted...
His EX is on Kurasame's banner
but this works out perfectly as I will be pulling for Kurasame. For now, they will be guarding other units.
Zidane, can I catch frogs?

User Info: dudeitscool

dudeitscool
3 weeks ago#8
DemitriMaximoff posted...
-Add instructor Trepe to the list

she will be awesome come her realization
PSN: Winters_Doomsday
SteamID: italianpride17

User Info: Venger2112

Venger2112
3 weeks ago#9
dudeitscool posted...
she will be awesome come her realization
lol
El Psy Kongroo
Tu-tu-ruuu~

User Info: RandoGamerKid

RandoGamerKid
3 weeks ago#10
Well I did Bloom 15 35 and duel Purple Fujin.

0 boards and Arts but i am burnt the hell out on summon boards so she is gonna have to chill a bit
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A