• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Furryyiffer

Furryyiffer
1 week ago#21
I got Penelo's EX on my free pull. Was a dupe as was basically everything on this banner but Kain 35
Bayonetta trilogy coming to Switch. Let the hype consume you

User Info: minchew91

minchew91
1 week ago#22
My free pull was Leo 15, 35and Penelo 15.

1 ticket got me Kains EX, and I was prepared to throw 20 or so to try my luck 😂😂 I'm so freaking happy. Kain is a favorite I've wanted for forever. Now I just need stones to max that and his 35...i had them, but I maxed Cloud of Darkness out first so I'm down to like 4 stones now.
Now playing: DQ VI DS, TMS#FE U, Bloodstained
Last games beat: Link's Awakening, Color Splash, FF XII, Bully, Pokemon Sword, DQ XI S
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: RavingSwoobat

RavingSwoobat
1 week ago#23
For once, I too, got something good on the free pull. Penelo finally came, after much hardship the first go.

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/2/5/3/AAYqQlAAAoWF.jpg
Now the FFXII crew can be complete, as all should be.

User Info: Asheron61

Asheron61
1 week ago#24
I got Leo's EX on the free pull (dupe) but had to pity Kain's. Not thrilled about that, but at least I'll make close to that 70k back this month just between DE and the summon board.

It was worth it to finally get my boy fully geared, including character board which I didn't expect to happen yet.
Still hoping for Leo's EX cause I need him to finish tier 9 :/. Got Penelo's full kit even tho I already perfect her.
"Yesterday I saw a deer."

User Info: Taaron

Taaron
1 week ago#26
I am still a pretty new account, don't even have a full team of the best gear yet...

Free pull I got nothing good. As I am interested in all three characters, did 4 more paid summons and got EX Leo and EX Kain so happy about that.

Depending on how many free pulls we get, I may or may not toss some more gems out for the last EX Penelo if I don't get her in any other pulls.
The motto of the internet: "Everyone is stupid except me"

User Info: ShadowZeroPD

ShadowZeroPD
1 week ago#27
Already got all their EX.(not MLB though).

2/11

Penelo 15 CP (PS)
Leo 35 CP

Most trustable Swede on the net.

User Info: Baby_ragna

Baby_ragna
1 week ago#28
Pathetic. Freya 15 CP
A man's sword isn't a thing that can be kept in his underwear, its something that should rest in a scabbard known as a girl.

User Info: Fantasy4life

Fantasy4life
1 week ago#29
Had everything, got a 1/11, to be expected.

Wasn't this the banner that had Cater in JP though?
3DS friend code: 3050-7958-7253 Mizu, Pokemon Y: Hikari
FFBE ID: 765,060,465 Mizuki. Fryevia / Ayaka / Grim Lord Sakura / Trance Terra lead, others on request.

User Info: tryforce

tryforce
1 week ago#30
Got lucky pulled the only EX I didn't have.

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/3/8/5/AAB3zgAAAoYJ.jpg
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A