• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. Which EX dupes are worth holding onto for spheres?

User Info: ChanceofCloudy

ChanceofCloudy
2 months ago#1
I've got some dupes and can't bring myself to sell them. Lulu, Twins, Totto are the dupes I have. Their spheres aren't bad.

User Info: Mario_0345

Mario_0345
2 months ago#2
None we will get a sphere crafting system. Plus they use up to many rare resources.
Pokemon white FC - 4470 0841 5350, Pokemon white v2 FC - 4127 2876 0461
3DS FC - 2836 0087 7309

User Info: Tempusfinis97

Tempusfinis97
2 months ago#3
Which spheres are worth maxing out a second EX for? Answer is no.
"Unpleasant. Very well. I will give you your death. You seem to want it so."

User Info: Ganjablaze

Ganjablaze
2 months ago#4
There's this one dude who has a maxed out jecht with 3 machinas spheres whew! Idk if it was worth it but I like the dedication. I'm saving my dupes just for emergency power stones at this point

User Info: razzyhealer

razzyhealer
2 months ago#5
Mario_0345 posted...
None we will get a sphere crafting system. Plus they use up to many rare resources.

I wish people would quit repeating this. There is still the question of the justification of rare resources, which is a fair point, but the spheres of the crafting system are substantially weaker than spheres acquired from EX weapons.

FFRK code: gYFY

User Info: chaoshadou

chaoshadou
2 months ago#6
razzyhealer posted...
I wish people would quit repeating this. There is still the question of the justification of rare resources, which is a fair point, but the spheres of the crafting system are substantially weaker than spheres acquired from EX weapons.
But more than strong enough to justify not wasting a large amount of limited resources.
Help an aspiring writer out.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/black-rising-home-and-abroad-by-kevin-barron
The only ONE is Vanille. And even then it's not recommended...
Kitanai Ningen - Zamasu 2016
"To be honest, Ginyu himself doesn't have very many moves." - Tomoko Hiroki, DBFZ producer.

User Info: razzyhealer

razzyhealer
2 months ago#8
chaoshadou posted...
But more than strong enough to justify not wasting a large amount of limited resources.

I'm not encouraging people to max out duped weapons. Heavens, no. While I'm not holding on to all of my EX dupes, I'm hanging on to some. I may make dupe spheres eventually. And that's where the EX weapon vs. crafting system matters.

It's my personal choice. I want to build up my favorites. I have no problems doing what I want, and I know what the consequences will be. It's not strategic, I'm just doing it for favorite units.
FFRK code: gYFY

User Info: ChanceofCloudy

ChanceofCloudy
2 months ago#9
Ganjablaze posted...
There's this one dude who has a maxed out jecht with 3 machinas spheres whew! Idk if it was worth it but I like the dedication. I'm saving my dupes just for emergency power stones at this point

I saw the exact same thing! Which is what got me to start keeping my dupes, and now wondering if others do the same. I used to sell them. I mean, that guys example was EXTREME but pretty cool. I’m not even sure what REM’s spheres did for Jecht. But I do think that Yuna’s and Rosa sphere could benefit more than 1 character for example. Or multiple Shantotto. And someone just posted that Papa’s sphere is pretty good also.

Also, ne1 else have trouble deciphering what some spheres mean or question how they trigger? *raises hand

User Info: Nokami

Nokami
1 month ago#10
1 PS is pretty worthless and eventually Ex+ materials are going to have to become way more common to help new people. So unless you are dying for PS there is no harm in holding onto them till you need.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. Which EX dupes are worth holding onto for spheres?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A