• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. Where do you acquire Fran, Vayne, Ulti, Prompto? I don't see them in LC

User Info: ChanceofCloudy

ChanceofCloudy
1 month ago#1
Also, the twins, and other characters not on LC. I've only done up to Ch. 2-2 and 7. are they all in between 3 and 6 in Chapter 2??

User Info: AuraBurqa

AuraBurqa
1 month ago#2
They have not been released as LCs yet.
Opera Omnia ID [Aura]: 967686279 (60/60 Setzer | MLB 15/35/EX/EX+)
[JP] Opera Omnia ID: 298249489 (70/70 Amidatelion | MLB 15/35/EX/LD/EX+)

User Info: Arcana123

Arcana123
1 month ago#3
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/2/8/3/AAefthAAALyb.jpg
Begin with for LC Noctic

User Info: Squall_L

Squall_L
1 month ago#4
Cause your looking for characters of which the LC have not yet been release,when you miss out on a fairly recent character event,you will be unable to acquire them normally until their personal LC is released,Ultimecia especially is fairly recent you will have to wait quite a bit for her.

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
1 month ago#5
It takes about 9 months for a character to come back with an LC so you'll have to wait. The characters aren't really useful unless you have their weapons anyway, and you need to get those from banners they appear on.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'

User Info: petejohnson_5

petejohnson_5
1 month ago#6
What's a burst weapon and as a squall main what should I be doing to prepare for it?

Also this may answer my other question. Is awakening raising the level cap? I was wondering why my Quistis just got jammed up at 60 and came looking for answers and found this thread.
A FFVII remake would be the gaming equivalent of the second coming of Jesus - ZombieGenesis

User Info: ChanceofCloudy

ChanceofCloudy
1 month ago#7
Sir Will posted...
It takes about 9 months for a character to come back with an LC so you'll have to wait. The characters aren't really useful unless you have their weapons anyway, and you need to get those from banners they appear on.

On the bright side, i can stop chasing meta characters and just focus on the ones i have until they come back around

User Info: MegaNuke

MegaNuke
1 month ago#8
petejohnson_5 posted...
What's a burst weapon and as a squall main what should I be doing to prepare for it?

Also this may answer my other question. Is awakening raising the level cap? I was wondering why my Quistis just got jammed up at 60 and came looking for answers and found this thread.

It's a special weapon for main characters and villains. So Squall and Ultimecia, for example, but not Rinoa.

Yes, awakening is when their crystal level cap is lifted. Crystal level 51 and 61 let you reach character level 60 and 70 respectively.

Squall is the first Burst and the worst Burst. Your best bet is to give up being a squall main. Barring that the only thing you can do is save up a couple hundred thousand gems so that you can guarantee you can pity both his Burst and his LD weapon. Not being a Squall main would help with that. He's good for farming, not so good for Chaos content.

User Info: petejohnson_5

petejohnson_5
1 month ago#9
MegaNuke posted...
It's a special weapon for main characters and villains. So Squall and Ultimecia, for example, but not Rinoa.

Yes, awakening is when their crystal level cap is lifted. Crystal level 51 and 61 let you reach character level 60 and 70 respectively.

Squall is the first Burst and the worst Burst. Your best bet is to give up being a squall main. Barring that the only thing you can do is save up a couple hundred thousand gems so that you can guarantee you can pity both his Burst and his LD weapon. Not being a Squall main would help with that. He's good for farming, not so good for Chaos content.

Yeah I'm starting to feel that. Trying to finish catching my Golbez up (recently returned and had to start from scratch) to replace him as my main dps. I want to do Agrias/Rosa/Golbez but no EX for Agrias has me looking at Quistis instead, hence my previous comment. But if shes stuck at 60 instead of 70 shes going to dead end me too.
A FFVII remake would be the gaming equivalent of the second coming of Jesus - ZombieGenesis
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. Where do you acquire Fran, Vayne, Ulti, Prompto? I don't see them in LC
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A