• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. Full grind mode on for Arenea

User Info: ChanceofCloudy

ChanceofCloudy
2 weeks ago#1
I was sitting there with 6 ingots and 2 stones and 6k in gems. This was the result of Purpling Zack, MLBing Ignis, Eight, and King. I was thinking...hmmm..show should I purple, then luckily, came on to see the preview of Arenea.

Now in full grind and resource gathering mode!

User Info: Arcana123

Arcana123
2 weeks ago#2
Arenea is unit auto farm second:))
Begin with for LC Noctic
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: BigG777

BigG777
2 weeks ago#3
6k gems? Good luck getting more gems and pulling her stuff buddy.

User Info: MegaNuke

MegaNuke
2 weeks ago#4
He just started a month ago. Should be able to cobble together 75K no problem.

Wait to see how good she actually is. I'm not entirely convinced.

User Info: kupomogli

kupomogli
2 weeks ago#5
Since you have Yuna purple, turn on auto battle, go through all normal story battles. When you hear the fanfare music, keep clicking choose next stage, repeat. She'll pretty much ohko everything. If you want to make sure you get it done just pair Yuna, Zack, and whoever else you have with an HP+ starting off which should be pretty much anyone.

User Info: ChanceofCloudy

ChanceofCloudy
1 week ago#6
MegaNuke posted...
He just started a month ago. Should be able to cobble together 75K no problem.

Wait to see how good she actually is. I'm not entirely convinced.

Me either, the hype is real. But at least I’ll her Exed by the time the banner ends, plenty of resources left. I’m actually more excited for the other two mysterious characters on the banner are =).

kupomogli posted...
Since you have Yuna purple, turn on auto battle, go through all normal story battles. When you hear the fanfare music, keep clicking choose next stage, repeat. She'll pretty much ohko everything. If you want to make sure you get it done just pair Yuna, Zack, and whoever else you have with an HP+ starting off which should be pretty much anyone.

Doing all the rest of the LC’s, they are easyyyyy gems! Up to 16k now!

User Info: igor140

igor140
1 week ago#7
ChanceofCloudy posted...
Me either, the hype is real. But at least I’ll her Exed by the time the banner ends, plenty of resources left. I’m actually more excited for the other two mysterious characters on the banner are =).
there's actually a chance there won't be anyone on the banner with her. it was originally hypothesized that it would be noctis, but he's on a current banner, so that wouldn't make sense. he's also coming back in 2 months with his EX+; i don't think it makes sense to release that early.

beatrix was also proposed, but she is coming back a week earlier than noctis, so that's the same argument against her. i think she makes slightly more sense as a banner-mate for aranea because she hasn't been available at all in 12 months (noctis' EX is available in the token shop), and it would be a banner of the "GL Firsts"... i'm not expecting that though.

if it's going to be an FFXV character, prompto actually makes the most sense, since his EX+ isn't expected until june... but i hope not, because i never liked prompto a whole lot.

beatrix was released extremely early in the EX era (i think she was one of the first 5 EXs available to us in GL... but i wasn't around then, so i'm not sure), and she had the only EX on that banner. so it wouldn't surprise me if they did that again.
FFBE: 229.361.850; 2000 hyoh, 1200/1350 malphasie, 1600 TT (SoT)
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: RandoGamerKid

RandoGamerKid
1 week ago#8
There will be 2 others on the banner. In the 2 years the games been out I dont think they have ever had a single person banner. Or duo even.

I highly expect 2 garbage chars tho.
5430 3269 9570 3DS FC

User Info: igor140

igor140
1 week ago#9
RandoGamerKid posted...
There will be 2 others on the banner. In the 2 years the games been out I dont think they have ever had a single person banner. Or duo even.

I highly expect 2 garbage chars tho.
i suppose my wording was unclear:

there's actually a chance there won't be another EX on the banner with her.
FFBE: 229.361.850; 2000 hyoh, 1200/1350 malphasie, 1600 TT (SoT)

User Info: RandoGamerKid

RandoGamerKid
1 week ago#10
Ex wise I suppose its possible. I expect 2 though. Though itll probably be something like Vaan or Lightning or Decil or some crap

I dont remember who was on Beatrix banner but im sure they sucked as she was the highlight
5430 3269 9570 3DS FC
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. Full grind mode on for Arenea
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A