• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Gameandwatch2

Gameandwatch2
2 days ago#81
Turn delay + rebreaks is already enough to make me want to pity her.

Unless she can get free skill uses or restore skill uses like Vayne, I think I'm saving spheres for him still, though.
3DS FC: 4511-1815-7291

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
2 days ago#82
Beatrix will get her JP event in April. I really don't think it'll be here. Instead they'll likely rerun a previous EX+ we haven't seen in awhile. Hopefully one that's actually good (and hopefully one I don't have, lol).
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'

User Info: RandoGamerKid

RandoGamerKid
2 days ago#83
Octalegs posted...
Characters like Beatrix/Prompto shouldn't get ex+ now because they have their own LC for that. The banner mate who'll get ex+ should be someone that already had LC in the Cosmos era. Another possibility is that there's no second ex+ here.

Personally not impressed so far with her myself. But we will see. This is on Aranea btw
5430 3269 9570 3DS FC
(edited 2 days ago)
SleepingKnight posted...
My gems are ready to pity if neccesary ;)

Am I the only African American on earth that likes Celtic folk music? Hmmmm

User Info: heimdalgc

heimdalgc
2 days ago#85
BigG777 posted...
My 200k gems are ready!

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind

User Info: igor140

igor140
2 days ago#86
RandoGamerKid posted...
Personally not impressed so far with her myself. But we will see. This is on Aranea btw
what were you expecting that you are not impressed...?

she should hit for 60k consistently with no EX+, no batteries, and no auras, unless her mBRV gets in the way. that is FAR better than any character pre-EX+ era. in addition to of that, she delays, does splash damage, and guarantees a break when she wants to, meaning she will actually battery a little bit as well.

unless her EX move or EX+ stats are just BAD, i don't see how she couldn't be impressive...
FFBE: 229.361.850; 2000 hyoh, 1200/1350 malphasie, 1600 TT (SoT)

RandoGamerKid
2 days ago#87
I dont just randomly jump on the hype train and pity things. Easily why I dont have chaos issues.

Splash is ok. Could care less about delay if its 1 turn.

Things like free turns or free skill uses are more important to me than 60k dps. Also Skill uses plays a role. And whatever her Bloom may be. And whether or not the EX refunds skills, grants skills or has 3 brave dumps.
5430 3269 9570 3DS FC
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: Royalyies

Royalyies
2 days ago#88
But her delay is 2 turns? Thats like, super obvious if you actually looked at the showcase video

Like, yes there's a lot of hype, maybe too much, but trying to act smart while getting basic information wrong kinda just makes you look dumb tbh

RandoGamerKid
2 days ago#89
Also its less about gems atm and more about books and ingots.

Terra Fran Vayne and Porom are priorities as is.
5430 3269 9570 3DS FC

RandoGamerKid
2 days ago#90
Royalyies posted...
But her delay is 2 turns? Thats like, super obvious if you actually looked at the showcase video

Like, yes there's a lot of hype, maybe too much, but trying to act smart while getting basic information wrong kinda just makes you look dumb tbh

Considering i said "if its 1 turn" makes it pretty obvious i didnt watch the videos. Kinda figured of all people you would have caught that. So the CORRECT answer from you is:

Her turn delay is 2 not 1. Does that help?

My response: maybe.

Glad that's cleared up. Now, back to the point. I will wait and see how she plays out before being an idiot and throwing away my gems
5430 3269 9570 3DS FC
(edited 2 days ago)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A