• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Dinah713

Dinah713
6 days ago#61
My most requested was Rikku but Aranea was in my top 5 so i'm really happy about her inclusion. Of course I'm really damn salty that Episode Aranea got cancelled and episode Luna as I wanted to see both characters fleshed out. Luna in particular was AWFUL. Aranea is def worth anyone's pull. Dont be a salty loser and not pull her. She's gonna make chaos easier for sure and by the time burst is here she's gonna lag behind the cast until she presumably gets a burst. She's kinda a "villain" after all.
I support KOS-MOS for Smash Ultimate!
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Master_M64

Master_M64
6 days ago#62
Dinah713 posted...
My most requested was Rikku but Aranea was in my top 5 so i'm really happy about her inclusion. Of course I'm really damn salty that Episode Aranea got cancelled and episode Luna as I wanted to see both characters fleshed out. Luna in particular was AWFUL. Aranea is def worth anyone's pull. Dont be a salty loser and not pull her. She's gonna make chaos easier for sure and by the time burst is here she's gonna lag behind the cast until she presumably gets a burst. She's kinda a "villain" after all.

Ardyn already got the villain BT for FF15.
There is only one truth!

User Info: Dinah713

Dinah713
6 days ago#63
Master_M64 posted...
Ardyn already got the villain BT for FF15.

who says they can't do another one? This game is going nowhere and is doing extremely well.
I support KOS-MOS for Smash Ultimate!

User Info: MegaNuke

MegaNuke
6 days ago#64
If she was going to get burst, which is highly unlikely, that would be all the more reason not to pull for her now.

User Info: Crazy_Talk

Crazy_Talk
6 days ago#65
MegaNuke posted...
If she was going to get burst, which is highly unlikely, that would be all the more reason not to pull for her now.
"Don't pull for the current tier now, because a new one will exist later"

Just have fun for now. Yeah, this can be true for characters like Eight since his LD gives the taunt he's missing, but you will never be able to have fun. Go ahead an tell people that don't have Vayne EX not to pull for it because he's gonna get Burst later.

As I type this, this seems aggressive, but I don't mean so. I just don't agree with waiting for the next tier, especially since JP gets new tiers whenever GL catches up to their previous tier.
Hope for the best, but expect nothing

Master_M64
6 days ago#66
Dinah713 posted...
who says they can't do another one? This game is going nowhere and is doing extremely well.

There's no reason to expect she would get one at this point. While it is possible, most especially if they reconsider the criteria of who receives a BT, Aranea getting one is (given the information we know directly from the team itself) out of the question for now.
There is only one truth!

Master_M64
6 days ago#67
Crazy_Talk posted...
"Don't pull for the current tier now, because a new one will exist later"

Just have fun for now. Yeah, this can be true for characters like Eight since his LD gives the taunt he's missing, but you will never be able to have fun. Go ahead an tell people that don't have Vayne EX not to pull for it because he's gonna get Burst later.

As I type this, this seems aggressive, but I don't mean so. I just don't agree with waiting for the next tier, especially since JP gets new tiers whenever GL catches up to their previous tier.

I think a happy medium can be established where you pull for characters you really like or think you need understanding that you may need to pull on them again (like you do naturally in JP), while sometimes skipping those who seem enticing but end up getting much better later than they are on initial release (utilizing the foresight we have).

I don't think anyone can say that either skipping or saving are 100% the best course of action considering differences in values, patience, interest and other factors that determine whether or not to pull.
There is only one truth!
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Nokami

Nokami
6 days ago#68
The Aranea vrs Leo has another interesting facet that people over look. If Aranea can act as a Leo kind of replacement you have the option of skipping Leo's banner and pulling for Leo when you pull for Cater who is just insane.

User Info: Crazy_Talk

Crazy_Talk
6 days ago#69
Nokami posted...
The Aranea vrs Leo has another interesting facet that people over look. If Aranea can act as a Leo kind of replacement you have the option of skipping Leo's banner and pulling for Leo when you pull for Cater who is just insane.
I heard form some people that Aranea is more selfish DPS whereas Leo has some support stuff going on, so she won't be a direct replacement.
Hope for the best, but expect nothing

User Info: MegaNuke

MegaNuke
6 days ago#70
Crazy_Talk posted...
Go ahead an tell people that don't have Vayne EX not to pull for it because he's gonna get Burst later.

Nokami posted...
If Aranea can act as a Leo kind of replacement you have the option of skipping Leo's banner and pulling for Leo when you pull for Cater who is just insane.

I'm really hoping she has an E slot so that I can skip the Vayne banner and the Leo Banner.

In the last month I've picked up Emp, Sephiroth, and Zack. I have new toys to play with already. I've never played 15, don't know who she is. But if she can save me gems over the long run, then it's a no brainer.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A