• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: _Sanaki_

_Sanaki_
6 days ago#51
Dinah713 posted...
It's a nice gesture that she is OP since XV is dead now. It is the right call for sure.

Almost every FF in here except VII and XIV is dead. And XV still has an active mobile game, tacky though it may be, so one could certainly argue it’s relatively alive. She’s OP because she’s the global first, not for any other reason.
I kept silent, blaming these antics on your ignorance, but I can no longer tolerate your manners!

User Info: kupomogli

kupomogli
6 days ago#52
*Opens notepad*

DFFOO Characters you didn't know you wanted but you really did.

-Aranea.

Holy fu** she's amazing. O_O.
(edited 6 days ago)
I have great taste.
This was my choice.
She and Faris will be broken af.
and no multiple sign ins.

User Info: Ganjablaze

Ganjablaze
6 days ago#54
Damn, all that whining the community was doing for it not being rikku now everyone wants her lol. I still want to know who else ex+ is going to be on her banner

User Info: MegaNuke

MegaNuke
6 days ago#55
Rikku would be much better. Mix would make for some interesting possibilities.

If she doesn't have an E slot, I'll probably pass.

User Info: kupomogli

kupomogli
6 days ago#56
@Krentaris I think we can safely say that Setzer now deserves to be moved up to the A rank category. I mentioned how pairing him with Lilisette makes him a great attacker and is now able to break but at that point you need someone to heal, and you'd likely need to pair with a third support character or mixed support(or Gau.) But now that Aranea can cause this debuff that not only guarantees all attacks landed as critical but adds a bonus on top of it? Setzers damage will likely never be below 9999 when this debuff is on. Choose whatever healing support you want at that time to increase mBRV even further. Eiko and Yuna though do buff extensions, keeping Aranea's buff's extended beyond the four turns and guaranteed critical damage would help keeping their damage high(Yuna might actually be able to equip three perfect arts and then the two ATK108s and capitalize on all that extra 80% mBRV in this case, pushing her to around 52k with her 20% overflow.)

Either way, I can pity two characters. I really want Gau, but I'd rather get broken op amazing.

User Info: Ganjablaze

Ganjablaze
6 days ago#57
MegaNuke posted...
Rikku would be much better. Mix would make for some interesting possibilities.

If she doesn't have an E slot, I'll probably pass.

Yeah probably in ffx where we had the actual item icon and can mix all sorts of wacky stuff and even in that game she was never my go to or favorite. In this game I'm pretty sure it would be limited on what that skill can do. And when did the huge infatuation of rikku become a thing?

User Info: BigG777

BigG777
6 days ago#58
My 200k gems are ready!

User Info: Snorlax_exlax

Snorlax_exlax
6 days ago#59
Ganjablaze posted...
And when did the huge infatuation of rikku become a thing?
an old datamine had some basic info for Rikku and Guy

later on their portraits were in the files too

also doesn’t help that the rest of the FFX cast is complete, so people are more eager from that too
[JP] Dissidia OO ID - https://imgur.com/areFA0h.png
Dissidia OO ID - https://i.imgur.com/N8nsURG.png

User Info: MegaNuke

MegaNuke
6 days ago#60
Ganjablaze posted...
Yeah probably in ffx where we had the actual item icon and can mix all sorts of wacky stuff and even in that game she was never my go to or favorite. In this game I'm pretty sure it would be limited on what that skill can do. And when did the huge infatuation of rikku become a thing?

Obviously they couldn't include every mix combination. They could have each skill change her brave/hp attacks like they do for a few other characters.

No idea about Rikku infatuation. I just think she'd be a lot more interesting than another dragoon.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A