• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ellis123

ellis123
6 days ago#41
TitanOxide posted...
But looking at it again... Miss Mercenary didn't proc.
Miss Mercenary procs on break.

Krentaris posted...
Are people forgetting the Break Bonus of 9000 is going straight to Aranea? She did break the skeleton.

Dragoon Dive has 150% overflow. 21393 + 9000 = 30393 which is just over the cap of 30213.

The effects of Overclock don't appear to take effect until after the skill is used. I'm going to hazard a guess at "Miss Mercenary" being a CS50 or some other passive that is active while she has Overclock on, seeing as they were applied immediately in sequence.
Naw, more like forgetting that she even has an overflow cap. :V

With her cap being 30213 that means what I first mentioned holds water as BRV damage boosts would still be affected by the overflow cap. Inversely it *cannot* be an HP damage boost as that would not be truncated down to the BRV overflow cap.

Though, yes, it's probably just the break bonus.
"A shouted order to do something of dubious morality with an unpredictable outcome? Thweeet!"
My FC is in my profile.
(edited 6 days ago)
Faris/Aranea!!!!

BTW: in that thread about what characters we wished to appear. I was the only one saying Aranea.

I win again!
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: AuraBurqa

AuraBurqa
6 days ago#43
Hlz321 posted...
She looks busted even without EX+, 2 turn delay, re-break, debuff that raises critical bravery damage, maybe she will be better than Leo as friend support, and Leo is still two months away lol.
@Hlz321
Nah, he still wins based on what we can see. They both delay for 2 turns, but Leo gives party BRV gain with it, does 4 sets of 3 BRV hits (total of 12, so up to 120k damage), applies a debuff that makes single-target hits do weakness damage, raises the party's mHP and provides HP regen.

She doesn't compare to all of that for a friend support. Not to say she isn't good, but there's a reason Leo became the best friend support after Setzer.
Opera Omnia ID [Aura]: 967686279 (60/60 Setzer | MLB 15/35/EX/EX+)
[JP] Opera Omnia ID: 298249489 (70/70 Amidatelion | MLB 15/35/EX/LD/EX+)

User Info: TheMyth

TheMyth
6 days ago#44
starvingmarvin2 posted...
Faris/Aranea!!!!

BTW: in that thread about what characters we wished to appear. I was the only one saying Aranea.

I win again!
Awesome! F+A is M
"Everything must be Metal. Blacker than the blackest black times infinity" - Nathan Explosion

User Info: MegaNuke

MegaNuke
6 days ago#45
I really hope she has an E slot.

User Info: JayRPG

JayRPG
6 days ago#46
I agree with Aura, Leo will still be king for a long time until Ami shows up and breaks the game.

Also this is just Normal EX footage, the weapon is unrealized lol... and she already does this much which is pretty crazy.
DFFOO [JP]: https://imgur.com/qDitBsD
DFFOO [GL]: https://imgur.com/HzpeU67
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: RandoGamerKid

RandoGamerKid
6 days ago#47
starvingmarvin2 posted...
Faris/Aranea!!!!

I win again!

Reported for being trash
5430 3269 9570 3DS FC

User Info: AGENTDV1

AGENTDV1
6 days ago#48
I thought I loved her in XV...

Used to advertise my PSN and XBL, learned that both suck, decided to just annoy everyone instead with the lack of useful information here.

User Info: Dinah713

Dinah713
6 days ago#49
It's a nice gesture that she is OP since XV is dead now. It is the right call for sure.
I support KOS-MOS for Smash Ultimate!

User Info: _Sanaki_

_Sanaki_
6 days ago#50
Kowalls posted...
Haha, those that wanted 15yr rikku instead and declared they weren't going to pull her cause of salt are going to have to cave to that skill set. Turn delay!? 150 overflow! Cancels break so that you can break them again!!!!!!!!

I’m still fine not pulling, though not upset by her inclusion so perhaps you’re not counting me. Nothing too exciting to me.
I kept silent, blaming these antics on your ignorance, but I can no longer tolerate your manners!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A