• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Jowity

Jowity
2 weeks ago#1
First of all, I know there is like 1000 more questions like mine, sorry for that...

But I have to know from you that have more knowlegde then me with this game.

I want you to help me create 5 different teams which complement each other well. I want to clear Abyss (think it is that?)

Dont worry about 15/35 mlb or realizing Ex's because I will fix it when I know who to invest in.
These are the guys I have EX for. If you recomend some other character that works without an EX, just tell me 🙂

Yshtola (already 3/3)
Locke
Cloud
Setzer
Ultimecia (already 3/3)
WoL
Seven
Noel
Paine
Sephiroth
Zidane
Beatrix
Vivi
Kuja (already 3/3)
Vaan
Lillisette
Aerith
Lyse
Firion
Barret

I hope you will take your time to help a fellow gamer proceed with his game.

Best regards

Jowity
DD - psn Jowity - pawn Clive ~ 76 warrior
DD:DA - psn Jowity1 - pawn Luc - ~100 sorcerer
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: holyknight14

holyknight14
2 weeks ago#2
Well for Abyss you really only need to get crystal level 60 to tackle most of the weapon/color nodes because an EX+ friend unit will carry your team. The Cosmos ones don’t require Perfect, so you can do each objective one at a time if you wanted to.

My opinion on realization:
Cloud, Setzer, WoL, maybe Locke and Barrett, pull for Zack?

You’re missing a dispeller, but Cloud with WoL weapon can substitute on a lot of battles

User Info: ChronoEXE

ChronoEXE
2 weeks ago#3
holyknight14 posted...
Well for Abyss you really only need to get crystal level 60 to tackle most of the weapon/color nodes because an EX+ friend unit will carry your team. The Cosmos ones don’t require Perfect, so you can do each objective one at a time if you wanted to.

My opinion on realization:
Cloud, Setzer, WoL, maybe Locke and Barrett, pull for Zack?

You’re missing a dispeller, but Cloud with WoL weapon can substitute on a lot of battles

Basically all of this, but I would add Lillisette. You're low on support characters for future content. Definitely try pulling on the Zack banner. Hopefully you can snag Ignis along the way.

My recommended priority:

Pull for Zack/Ignis
WoL
Lillisette
Cloud
Setzer
Locke/Firion
Barret

Of course, you can also just wait to do anything until more information in Aranea is available. She's probably DPS, but wouldn't be surprised if she has good utility like Beatrix or Agrias.
Stuff...

Jowity
1 week ago#4
Sorry I meant Dimensions End, not Abyss. Therefor I need 5 different parties so I can get perfect on all the 5 stages so I can get a free EX.

User Info: ellis123

ellis123
1 week ago#5
The first Dimension's End isn't Chaos content so you really don't need five parties that are even any good. The last two are merely Cosmos and pretty much anyone at this stage in the game can utterly dominate that. Just toss whomever you want onto your teams and have at it, with the only particular consession that you should save your best options for the last two stages.
"A shouted order to do something of dubious morality with an unpredictable outcome? Thweeet!"
My FC is in my profile.

User Info: kupomogli

kupomogli
1 week ago#6
While the first Dimensions End is easy, you could go in with MLB characters with no EX and guarantee a win, the characters you should build up that you don't have 3/3.

WoL, Setzer, Lilisette, Sephiroth, and Cloud. Those are your best characters. We're coming around to really really good characters, so I'd wait on doing anything until then. Edge/Penelo, Vayne/Paladin Cecil. If you can get 150k gems I'd recommend pulling on both of those banners until you get both characters. I'd also say don't pull Zack's EX from the free token shop, go in on gems until you get him and Ignis because Ignis is imo top tier support right now. If you get Ignis super early just get Zack from the token shop, but if it takes you close to 75k and you only get one, keep going and pity the other(or buy a book if you get really high and don't need to pity. You could then just save your EX tokens for Layle if you don't get him.
(edited 1 week ago)

Jowity
1 week ago#7
I cleared Dimensions End, last Tier with Areana, to good.
Now I have 10 EX tokens, who to get? What does my rooster need?

Best regards

Jowity

User Info: ellis123

ellis123
1 week ago#8
Just save the tokens until you have a reason to want any of the ones you lack. Your current options are fine.
"A shouted order to do something of dubious morality with an unpredictable outcome? Thweeet!"
My FC is in my profile.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A