• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: BigG777

BigG777
2 weeks ago#31
Also came here to say Beatrix lol. Where is her lost chapter? Shouldn’t we have gotten it by now?

User Info: ellis123

ellis123
2 weeks ago#32
BigG777 posted...
Also came here to say Beatrix lol. Where is her lost chapter? Shouldn’t we have gotten it by now?
No. She's close but we're still a bit from her.
"A shouted order to do something of dubious morality with an unpredictable outcome? Thweeet!"
My FC is in my profile.

User Info: igor140

igor140
2 weeks ago#33
BigG777 posted...
mid-april
FFBE: 229.361.850; 2000 hyoh, 1200/1350 malphasie, 1600 TT (SoT)

User Info: Furryyiffer

Furryyiffer
2 weeks ago#34
We aren't getting Beatrix as an LC but likely as her actual event when she shows up.
Bayonetta trilogy coming to Switch. Let the hype consume you

User Info: klassikdirty

klassikdirty
1 week ago#35
Furryyiffer posted...
We aren't getting Beatrix as an LC but likely as her actual event when she shows up.
Does that mean the return of the soundtrack too?
don't get in between me and my videogames

User Info: ellis123

ellis123
1 week ago#36
klassikdirty posted...
Does that mean the return of the soundtrack too?
Yes. Other than the language our event will be the same as JP's and JP's was just a Japanese version of the GL event with no other changes but the additional difficulties (and with Beatrix being much stronger, of course).
"A shouted order to do something of dubious morality with an unpredictable outcome? Thweeet!"
My FC is in my profile.

User Info: Furryyiffer

Furryyiffer
1 week ago#37
And different synergy of course
Bayonetta trilogy coming to Switch. Let the hype consume you

User Info: dudersaurus

dudersaurus
1 week ago#38
Kuja for me. About 250 tickets and 20k gems first time and about 300 tickets when ex+ banner turned up. Still no ex.

Others I've either pitied or only half bothered to spend tickets for.
Roll to see if I'm getting drunk!

User Info: megages03

megages03
1 week ago#39
I missed many the first time round but none the second. I don't want to jinx myself though so I will be humble about it and despite how some people here seem to have no luck with tickets, I have faith in tickets as so far they haven't let me down.

Gems for me seem to be what tickets are for other people however so make of that what you will. It is not uncommon for me to spend 70k out of 75k which at that point do you just do the extra 2 pulls anyway to get the other EX or do you save for the next banner? A cruel choice to have to make and because I have to make it so often I just save any remaining gems I can because I know when the next banner I really want rolls around, as CJ would say "awww s***, here we go again".
Eiko was a hard one for me to obtain her 35cp and then her 60/60 rework made it so you practically didn't need it anyway so that one really hurt!

Beatrix was my one that got away but looking at it now, I made the right choice to not go all in on her. Despite what i hear about how great she is in Japan, I still don't see or hear a lot about her and given that LD is the new EX in terms of "you must pull these!" I am going to try very very hard to avoid the early LD era. So if you make this thread in a years time I am sure I will have many, many regrets.
That said double EX banners have been an absolute godsend and if I can just hold out until double LD banners I know it will be worth the wait because half my current EX collection are EX weapons I didn't even want! But despite not wanting them, hey I have them now so may as well use them right? That isn't to say that pulling on single EX banners was a waste but by the time many of those characters got a LC, we had double EX banners anyway so I have a good 10 dupe EX weapons sitting around as a result. I am hoping to avoid that for the LD era >.<
Token shop has also been a real blessing and a help, I use it very often to pick up missing 35cp weapons
http://store.steampowered.com/curator/8257320-Grumpy-Reviews
https://www.patreon.com/GrumpyReviews

User Info: razzyhealer

razzyhealer
1 week ago#40
So far, Porom EX and Ashe EX.
FFRK code: gYFY
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A