• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Pwnstar

Pwnstar
6 days ago#21
Vanille (x2) and Faris, didnt have enough resources by then.
Pwnstar - DFFOO GL - ID: 110921551

User Info: jeremykun29

jeremykun29
6 days ago#22
I think Lilisette EX was the only one that I really wanted but whiffed. Was only using tickets, though.
Zidane, can I catch frogs?

User Info: TitanOxide

TitanOxide
6 days ago#23
Roninmog posted...
I whiffed on squall so many times I lost count and I'm just talking about his 35cp.
Same. f***ing. Story.
Every banner he was on I threw at least 15k at and didn't get it until his 60 awakening.

As of right now, the only thing I can think of is missing Balthier's EX. I regretted skipping Agrias the first time and was prepared to pity for her LC.
Aranea is the best Final Fantasy character! Change my mind!
Beatrix. I missed some others that I tried for (e.g., but I eventually got them at another time). Beatrix was the only character I went all in for and failed to get, and that was because she came before the pity system.
Am I the only African American on earth that likes Celtic folk music? Hmmmm
Setzer, twice
I really like Setzer but both times had no gems and didn't get his EX with tickets

User Info: Kowalls

Kowalls
6 days ago#26
I missed some of my fave characters EX (which drove 90% of my pulls) but I ended up getting them the second time around.

The only character that is one of my favorite characters who I missed out on the EX that I desperately wanted os Aerith. Surprisingly I have everyone else gear (faves, not meta.).

So Aerith is the one and only who got away and I want it to come back and soon soooooo much!

User Info: ellis123

ellis123
6 days ago#27
Really only ever missed 35's. Since really getting into the EX era I've always gone in with the mind of heavy saving into guaranteeing all of the ones that I want and thus I've never missed out on a single EX that I actually had any real interest in (I don't really count the ones that come from banners that I only put tickets into for Power Stone purposes). This, however, meant that I spent a large portion of the 35CP era never spending gems and mostly not touching tickets as I knew I'd need them for the coming EX -> EX+ era. Because of this despite trying to get their stuffs when they first showed up with tickets I whiffed on Zack and Seph's 35CP's and never really got to use them during their initial run (which basically killed using Seph for me as that was the only time I planned using him).
"A shouted order to do something of dubious morality with an unpredictable outcome? Thweeet!"
My FC is in my profile.
Missed several including Quistis, Vayne and Beatrix. I also missed my favourite Aerith as I couldn't pity at the time. Now going to make sure I have 75k for when she returns in I think May.
RPGHeroine

User Info: Dinosquash

Dinosquash
6 days ago#29
in this order: (that i actually cared about nyways)
Vayne
Lenna
Recently Yuffie

i have come to realize that i need to save up to pity the ones that i want, instead of farming whil banner are actuve and missing them on the last 2 pulls or some s*** like that
365,573,876 - Fry or TT
"Then what should an Angel fight for, Zack? What do Angels dream of ?!?!"

User Info: Ganjablaze

Ganjablaze
6 days ago#30
I wonder how many ppl will let aranea slip away
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A