• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Ganjablaze

Ganjablaze
2 weeks ago#1
RNG can be a cruel son of a sub at times. Which units you missed out on that you wanted but RNG had other plans. I'm still mad I missed Vanille, Rem, and Celes.
Edit: Lenna, porom, paine also
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Roninmog

Roninmog
2 weeks ago#2
I whiffed on squall so many times I lost count and I'm just talking about his 35cp.

As for the EX era I've been lucky or have planned to nab all of the ones i want. Maybe Locke as I've thrown a few his way each time but I'm not too bothered at missing him.

User Info: Delta0126

Delta0126
2 weeks ago#3
Sephiroth's 35cp. This one particularly hurt because Sephiroth is someone who, I guess, would be considered a 'favorite' though I wouldn't defend him to the death or anything like that. That, and I went about like....60k-ish, I think or around there and I only ended up with his 15cp mlb'd and a whole bunch of Eiko and Vincent stuff. Also, because of this I was unable to complete or even clear Lenna's EX. Even with Sazh's 35cp I just didn't have the damage, so that was the only piece of content I wasn't able to do in GL. In the long run it didn't matter much to miss out on that, but it still bothered me for awhile.
There is a Ghost in my attic and he says: "It's very dark up here...." ....Oh right....and he also says: "Boo."

User Info: HatchetRyda

HatchetRyda
2 weeks ago#4
Missing out on Beatrix Ex still hurts cause I went 80k+ deep and didnt get it only to have the pity system brought out later. And I'm still hurt at not having enough gems to pity Tifa in time before her banner was gone.

User Info: Ganjablaze

Ganjablaze
2 weeks ago#5
I'm also adding golbez I gave up on his banner.

User Info: Furryyiffer

Furryyiffer
2 weeks ago#6
Last one in memory for me was Lilisette. Got Kuja EX off the banner tho so that was neat
Bayonetta trilogy coming to Switch. Let the hype consume you

User Info: BahamutX978

BahamutX978
2 weeks ago#7
Beatrix. I chased that EX and dumped everything into that banner but sadly it was not to be.
It was the last banner before the pity system was implemented for extra bitterness too.
Bored of my old sig

User Info: sh09un

sh09un
2 weeks ago#8
agrias, setzer x2, rosa. sad times
Let's mosey!

User Info: ericomgwthpwned

ericomgwthpwned
2 weeks ago#9
565 total tickets for Ignis EX.... and didn't get it. Not even a Zack EX ( which I already had but still)
ragepulls are real... xD

won't even dare thrown gems at this point... I can smell that 75k a mile away, will hold on to my 425k stash :p
DFFOO -Name : GHOULSLAYER ID: 875789950

User Info: victorsoh

victorsoh
2 weeks ago#10
HatchetRyda posted...
Missing out on Beatrix Ex still hurts cause I went 80k+ deep and didnt get it only to have the pity system brought out later. [...]
BahamutX978 posted...
Beatrix. I chased that EX and dumped everything into that banner but sadly it was not to be.
It was the last banner before the pity system was implemented for extra bitterness too.
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/0/3/4/AAecrkAAALe6.jpg
Curious (because I started on 30th May 2019), did GL receive Pity during Leon's Event (above)?
My hardest challenge was completing Soulcage CHAOS using only 3 EX+ Ingots @ https://bit.ly/2EIbiDY
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A