• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. When do we get info for Aranea kit/banner?

User Info: FinnH

FinnH
2 weeks ago#41
Linelo posted...
Looks like I'll be giving her King's sphere

I was just thinking that, I so nearly gave it to Zack glad I held off now
PSN: Finn_H93

User Info: ellis123

ellis123
2 weeks ago#42
FinnH posted...
I was just thinking that, I so nearly gave it to Zack glad I held off now
... Why? Jecht/Terra/Shantotto have spheres that are basically tailor made specifically for him in A. He really doesn't need the massive boost to Atk in the situations that you want Zack (ie. when you can guarantee taunt will work) while the boost to iBRV is waaay too good for him to pass up. Especially as none of those three actually want their own sphere at all (iBRV is, obviously, not bad on them but they're all based around their actual hits being their damage source).
"A shouted order to do something of dubious morality with an unpredictable outcome? Thweeet!"
My FC is in my profile.

User Info: Krentaris

Krentaris
2 weeks ago#43
Linelo posted...
Looks like I'll be giving her King's sphere
Good idea! I was saving it for Vayne but I may use it on her instead. Will have to see how she feels to play with EX+ before I do it though.
"Perfectionism becomes desirable when it stimulates the healthy pursuit of excellence."
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. When do we get info for Aranea kit/banner?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A