• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. When do we get info for Aranea kit/banner?

User Info: RandoGamerKid

RandoGamerKid
6 days ago#31
Krentaris posted...
I'm only maxing out the armour on characters I'm taking to EX+. Half of them I already had the MLB HG for. I have several hundred tokens right now. Sure they drop fast if you go ham on them, but it shouldn't be that bad unless you're maxing out a ton of new characters every month.

This.

I also take advantage of Super Synergy like when brothers dropped. 3x book. Did a big chunk of chars
5430 3269 9570 3DS FC

User Info: Axel7174

Axel7174
6 days ago#32
I mean I’ve been playing a little short of a year at this point and have not spent any money on gem/armor token packs. The rule of only spend them on characters who you get EX+ doesn’t help much because at this point, I’m assuming most people have like 26-30 EX+, which is a crap ton of armor tokens. I have only 8 people completely purple. I have full summon boards with maybe around half of the cast (51-52 characters) so yeah I have a lot more to do, plus I also don’t have Beatrix but that’s still not as much as it sounds like.

Plus before EX+ it could be argued that CP90 armor was needed for top-tier characters during that time to afford the summon passives, so a lot of tokens were sunk into those characters. I’ve never once spent them on “random” characters just because. Anyone who got armor whether it was CP35 or 90 was meta at one point or close to meta.

holyknight14 posted...
I can only recall reading complaints about armor token shortage from two types of players:
1) New players (understandable)
2) Players who think it’s a good idea to buy armor for random units they don’t even have weapons for / use at all

Like someone else said, I have every one of my EX/purples with completely maxed out armor and some faves as well with plenty left over to work with and tons to still farm from boards

It must be not being a day one player because I am so not in the same boat. I almost never have any left over. Whenever I get a new EX+ that’s meta or close to meta I am scrambling desperately to get tokens for that character. Then I fall behind because plenty of characters are 3/3 or 2/3 but don’t have more than CP 35 armor. Like I said, summon boards will help since I have a lot more to do but not that much.
"If you come here, you'll find me...I promise..." ~Squall Leonhart
"Tonight's the night we silence you, there's nowhere left to run." ~ADTR
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Snorlax_exlax

Snorlax_exlax
6 days ago#33
https://mobile.twitter.com/DissidiaFFOO/status/1228408573031567361
[JP] Dissidia OO ID - https://imgur.com/areFA0h.png
Dissidia OO ID - https://i.imgur.com/N8nsURG.png

User Info: Asheron61

Asheron61
6 days ago#34
Snorlax_exlax posted...
https://mobile.twitter.com/DissidiaFFOO/status/1228408573031567361
Looking very nice so far
So she specializes in crit damage. And another break canceller. Nice.
Don't read my sig. You're just wasting your time.

User Info: Asheron61

Asheron61
6 days ago#36
Shadow Stalker X posted...
So she specializes in crit damage. And another break canceller. Nice.
I really hope she can use Vanille's sphere.

User Info: Crazy_Talk

Crazy_Talk
6 days ago#37
Asheron61 posted...
This. I'm so glad I haven't used it yet.
Hope for the best, but expect nothing

User Info: TitanOxide

TitanOxide
6 days ago#38
Crazy_Talk posted...
This. I'm so glad I haven't used it yet.
ofc Vanille's is the only one I've used....
Aranea is the best Final Fantasy character! Change my mind!
Asheron61 posted...
Same. Been saving mine for Vayne, but she might make better use of it. We'll need to see the rest of her kit though.
Don't read my sig. You're just wasting your time.

User Info: Linelo

Linelo
6 days ago#40
Looks like I'll be giving her King's sphere
Long may Emperor reign.
DFFOO: 388687592
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. When do we get info for Aranea kit/banner?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A