• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. When do we get info for Aranea kit/banner?

User Info: RandoGamerKid

RandoGamerKid
1 week ago#21
Summon boards dude. All my 22 3/3 people have purple armors. And im still sitting on a couple hundred

Alot of peoples issues clearing content getting gear or beating stages lies in summon boards.
5430 3269 9570 3DS FC

User Info: eoddel

eoddel
6 days ago#22
Still no video?

User Info: igor140

igor140
6 days ago#23
RandoGamerKid posted...
Summon boards dude. All my 22 3/3 people have purple armors. And im still sitting on a couple hundred

Alot of peoples issues clearing content getting gear or beating stages lies in summon boards.
summon boards will certainly help a lot... but getting all chests on all summon boards will get you 15 armor tokens. you need 90 or 100 (depending on whether or not the character had an event or was a story character) to max out both armors.

so yeah, 15 certainly helps, but it's a low enough return rate that it absolutely will not allow you to get everything you want.
FFBE: 229.361.850; 2000 hyoh, 1200/1350 malphasie, 1600 TT (SoT)
ScrappyDingo posted...
They should just re-add Beatrix and her EX for those of us who never got her, even if it's just still her at level 60.

that is what i am hoping for i "started" like a few weeks after her event ended
Cletus Kasady/Carnage Is The Greatest Villain Of All Time
S'up Im Karnage The Ultimate Cheater I Love to Cheat If You Don't Like It It's Your Problem Not Mine

User Info: TitanOxide

TitanOxide
6 days ago#25
igor140 posted...
ut getting all chests on all summon boards will get you 15 armor tokens.
Per character. sure that kind of sucks for someone new, but you're also not going to want to go ham an every character anyways.
Aranea is the best Final Fantasy character! Change my mind!

User Info: ChronoEXE

ChronoEXE
6 days ago#26
igor140 posted...
summon boards will certainly help a lot... but getting all chests on all summon boards will get you 15 armor tokens. you need 90 or 100 (depending on whether or not the character had an event or was a story character) to max out both armors.

so yeah, 15 certainly helps, but it's a low enough return rate that it absolutely will not allow you to get everything you want.

Clearing treasure nodes gets you 5 armor tokens per board, so 25 tokens.
Stuff...

User Info: holyknight14

holyknight14
6 days ago#27
I can only recall reading complaints about armor token shortage from two types of players:
1) New players (understandable)
2) Players who think it’s a good idea to buy armor for random units they don’t even have weapons for / use at all

Like someone else said, I have every one of my EX/purples with completely maxed out armor and some faves as well with plenty left over to work with and tons to still farm from boards

User Info: TitanOxide

TitanOxide
6 days ago#28
holyknight14 posted...
I have every one of my EX/purples with completely maxed out armor
Honestly, I mostly only purple faves, or by a need to use basis.
Like Cloud.... who is sitting at 409/410 fully purple.... and I still need to MLB his manikin weapon....
Aranea is the best Final Fantasy character! Change my mind!

User Info: Kowalls

Kowalls
6 days ago#29
I understand where the complaints about armor is coming from and although I'm not there yet, I can see being there in the future. I hoarded all my AT but as more units become good, more game modes require multiple good units and more summon boards requiring more cp, my AT are dropping at a rate that's a LOT faster than what I get.

I'm currently sitting at 200 AT but that'll probably be at 100 or less by the end of this month.

User Info: Krentaris

Krentaris
6 days ago#30
I'm only maxing out the armour on characters I'm taking to EX+. Half of them I already had the MLB HG for. I have several hundred tokens right now. Sure they drop fast if you go ham on them, but it shouldn't be that bad unless you're maxing out a ton of new characters every month.
"Perfectionism becomes desirable when it stimulates the healthy pursuit of excellence."
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. When do we get info for Aranea kit/banner?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A