• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. When do we get info for Aranea kit/banner?

User Info: DuddyTheClown

DuddyTheClown
1 week ago#11
They should make it a sole banner with her stuff only. It would be a bit discouraging if they put EX's into it you allready have.

User Info: dudeitscool

dudeitscool
1 week ago#12
DuddyTheClown posted...
They should make it a sole banner with her stuff only. It would be a bit discouraging if they put EX's into it you allready have.

Could not agree more. Or I guess power stones are always needed. Though I have enough to MLB everything even if I somehow only pulled one of each item.
PSN: Winters_Doomsday
SteamID: italianpride17
I wonder if she'll come in with the level of power Beatrix had for as long as she did. I really hope so.
Aranea is the best Final Fantasy character! Change my mind!

User Info: TitanOxide

TitanOxide
1 week ago#14
Groudon_is_Gold posted...
I wonder if she'll come in with the level of power Beatrix had for as long as she did. I really hope so.
I both do and don't. If she's awesome, cool lets do this, but if she's meh at best then I can skip her and save resources.

DuddyTheClown posted...
with only oone exception I can think of, each banner/event since Realization Era started has been One new EX and one returning EX, both can be realized.
Aranea is the best Final Fantasy character! Change my mind!

User Info: Asheron61

Asheron61
1 week ago#15
https://www.reddit.com/r/DissidiaFFOO/comments/f3fl2a/aranea_is_out_in_less_than_a_week_and_they_havent/

Apperently Josh confirmed on discord that the first video is dropping tomorrow.

User Info: xKazerux

xKazerux
1 week ago#16
I'm actually waiting to see who's on her banner before I spend my EX tokens. I was originally going to grab Zack's EX, but then got it in the free pull. So now I'm trying to see if I can further narrow down my choices.

I now have just enough gems to pity Aranea if needed, including the free pull. So I'm ready for her.
PSN: KazimusPrime // XBL: xKazerux
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/KazimusPrime.png

User Info: tryforce

tryforce
1 week ago#17
DuddyTheClown posted...

I disagree. They should make it a Duo banner. Add Beatrix gear. No offbanner.

It would be great if Beatrix can be realized but I would be okay with just getting her gear.

User Info: ScrappyDingo

ScrappyDingo
1 week ago#18
They should just re-add Beatrix and her EX for those of us who never got her, even if it's just still her at level 60.
Cancer free 52 months and counting!
The Seahawks intentionally injured Carson Wentz in the 2019-20 NFC Wild Card game

User Info: Furryyiffer

Furryyiffer
1 week ago#19
DuddyTheClown posted...

Or...just have the other EX there to have more to go for for people who may not have whatever that EX ends up being?
Bayonetta trilogy coming to Switch. Let the hype consume you

User Info: Axel7174

Axel7174
1 week ago#20
This is exciting but lately new characters and/or new EX pulls are moments of pure joy followed quickly by deflation. Armor Tokens are SUCH a gigantic bottle neck in this game. By far the biggest bottle neck in my opinion. It’s very difficult to make a Chaos-worthy character build without at least a 2 LB 90 CP Armor.

It’s like oh awesome, I just pulled Eight’s EX, let me get another 90 armor tokens to get him MLB. Next week, I got so and so EX, great now I need another 90-100 Armor Tokens.

I guess that’s the incentive to spend money. I can’t deny I’ve been tempted. I’m SO behind on armor upgrades. I have characters whose EX I pulled 3-4 months ago who are still sitting on CP35 2LB.

I’m sure when Aranea comes out I’ll still be needing a ton of tokens.
"If you come here, you'll find me...I promise..." ~Squall Leonhart
"Tonight's the night we silence you, there's nowhere left to run." ~ADTR
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. When do we get info for Aranea kit/banner?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A