• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. What's with all the Zack supports?

User Info: ZenTea

ZenTea
1 week ago#11
I see these threads everytime people have the “audacity” to put up a friend support unit that’s new, but outside of echo chambers and forums everytime I switch to the new current main I get waaaaayyyyy more uses from other people. Like triple the amount unusually get ~25 goes up to ~75

people get excited about new units. Especially popular and powerful ones like Zack. It’s not complicated.

let people have their fun for a week or so before going back to the regular support units.
Monster Hunter - https://www.youtube.com/c/Zentea
Dissidia NT - FlyFaster
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Furryyiffer

Furryyiffer
1 week ago#12
Zack isn't really the worst to put up as they are likely to tear a pretty big chunk into whatever enemies you bring him in on and likely has enough time to perform a super hard hitting EX at least twice.
There's a lot worse supports to complain about than Zack.

Tho Im keeping my Setzer up till Leo likely myself. Get like 100+ uses on him daily so people seem to like him.
Bayonetta trilogy coming to Switch. Let the hype consume you

User Info: the4got10-1

the4got10-1
1 week ago#13
ZenTea posted...
I see these threads everytime people have the “audacity” to put up a friend support unit that’s new, but outside of echo chambers and forums everytime I switch to the new current main I get waaaaayyyyy more uses from other people. Like triple the amount unusually get ~25 goes up to ~75

people get excited about new units. Especially popular and powerful ones like Zack. It’s not complicated.

Yeah, no.

It's just everyone being online when new content drops translating to more uses.

Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia ID: 351345700 IGN: [GL] Light
RIP Gem-free run 31/1/2018 - 31/10/2018

User Info: WafflePower

WafflePower
1 week ago#14
kupomogli posted...
You do know you can just swap him out for your own already targetting Zack so he gets full potential. Blow through his skills, and then the enemy will still be looking at Zack yours comes back. You don't have to swap another character.

If their Zack is good then he's still powerful. 110k, 80k+battery, 80k+battery, 110k+battery, 80k+battery.

Dissidia OO ID: 505377784

User Info: Robinblade

Robinblade
1 week ago#15
kupomogli posted...
You do know you can just swap him out for your own already targetting Zack so he gets full potential. Blow through his skills, and then the enemy will still be looking at Zack yours comes back. You don't have to swap another character.

If their Zack is good then he's still powerful. 110k, 80k+battery, 80k+battery, 110k+battery, 80k+battery.

This but I've been switching out Eight for support Zack to guarantee provoke.
The Lady Lover: Can't get enough of those beautiful ladies!
Currently Playing: OW, BBTAG, DFFNT, DFFOO. 3DS IGN: Dq FC: 0731 - 5833 - 8244

User Info: ZenTea

ZenTea
1 week ago#16
the4got10-1 posted...
Yeah, no.

It's just everyone being online when new content drops translating to more uses.

wrong.

this is repeated constantly and it’s a simpletons argument. ive heard this argument multiple times but it doesn’t pan out. My uses are nearly always between 20 - 30 regardless of how much i play or events going on. It doesn’t really go higher until I switch to a new character.
like Ultimecia, Zack, ect, even if they are a terrible support.

these communities are echo chambers. 10s of millions of people play this game, if you really think that the consensus here on gamefaqs or reddit means anything the jokes on you, that’s way less then even 1% of players.

LMFAO

try again

Monster Hunter - https://www.youtube.com/c/Zentea
Dissidia NT - FlyFaster

User Info: kupomogli

kupomogli
1 week ago#17
Robinblade posted...
This but I've been switching out Eight for support Zack to guarantee provoke.
That's actually really good, never thought of that one, end with the EX and four turns of provoke on everyone, 30k x four x however many enemies(at max potential.)

User Info: Shinigami2784

Shinigami2784
1 week ago#18
ZenTea posted...
wrong.

this is repeated constantly and it’s a simpletons argument. ive heard this argument multiple times but it doesn’t pan out. My uses are nearly always between 20 - 30 regardless of how much i play or events going on. It doesn’t really go higher until I switch to a new character.

these communities are echo chambers. 10s of millions of people play this game, if you really think that the consensus here on gamefaqs or reddit means anything the jokes on you, that’s way less then even 1% of players.

LMFAO

try again

Wrong. Ever since I put up Setzer as my support, I get over 100 uses every day. If you only get 20-30 no matter how much you're online, it's because you picked a bad support.
It's a trick, get an axe.

User Info: TitanOxide

TitanOxide
1 week ago#19
Shinigami2784 posted...
it's because you picked a bad support.
Or he has bad friends on his list. We all don't have the same list, and I think that is going to be the biggest factor.
Aranea is the best Final Fantasy character! Change my mind!

User Info: dudeitscool

dudeitscool
1 week ago#20
ZenTea posted...
wrong.

LMFAO

try again

who cares? You really need the measley Gil from support use?

PSN: Winters_Doomsday
SteamID: italianpride17
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. What's with all the Zack supports?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A