• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ChanceofCloudy

ChanceofCloudy
1 month ago#1
Hey guys, sorry to flood the boards with topics that have been covered, but I'm pretty new still and just have 2 3/3 characters (wasted a purple on YUNA early one before I learned what's up)

Have a bunch of characters 0/3+ so just waiting for more Ingots.

But I went into this fight not having researched it and got halfway until that brv just started cropping up to 90k! Are there any characters that can actually shave that?? Also the veil and the buffs! Jeeze! It seems like you need to pick your party (and they need to be 3/3+) to have a chance since you need to debut, shave and DPS and support/batt!

Can someone point me to a thread that address this? Thanks!

User Info: HatchetRyda

HatchetRyda
1 month ago#2
Veil is only if someone in your team gets broken. You can avoid it by keeping an eye on the turns and seeing who levi will target next. If someone does get broken it's hard to recover from that

User Info: MegaNuke

MegaNuke
1 month ago#3
It's going to be much easier if you get Zack. I think he drops tomorrow.

User Info: holyknight14

holyknight14
1 month ago#4
A lot of characters have percentage BRV shave or “gravity” attacks. Examples include Ultimecia’s BRV+, S2 and EX... Sephiroth’s EX... Bartz’s S2...

ChanceofCloudy
1 month ago#5
MegaNuke posted...
It's going to be much easier if you get Zack. I think he drops tomorrow.

Fingers crossed (but still need to shave down that brave right?)

ChanceofCloudy
1 month ago#6
holyknight14 posted...
A lot of characters have percentage BRV shave or “gravity” attacks. Examples include Ultimecia’s BRV+, S2 and EX... Sephiroth’s EX... Bartz’s S2...

Missed Uti's banner so she's unusable in my squad unless I play her 70/70 without any weapons =(.

I have Seph at 0/3+ and his 15/35 passives, okay arts (not great)
Bartz I have 0/3+ as well and his 15/35, no arts.

Both have 5 boards mastered.

Not sure which lineup to use but I also need more purple characters and Zach probably. I just started a month ago so don't have any of the characters people mention like Serah, Vanilla, Cloud, Tifa, etc etc. Just the recent ones on banner.

3/3+ Setzer
3/3+ Yuna
0/3+ for the following:
Rosa, Golbez, Em, Bartz, Eiko, Yuffie

I think I'm far from taking this on down so gotta come back to it once I get Zach and a maxed out EM or Golbez? But I think I still need a specific party for this one.

ChanceofCloudy
1 month ago#7
HatchetRyda posted...
Veil is only if someone in your team gets broken. You can avoid it by keeping an eye on the turns and seeing who levi will target next. If someone does get broken it's hard to recover from that

Thanks, I think Zach will help, but what about his 1 turn resist and speed?

User Info: holyknight14

holyknight14
1 month ago#8
Setzer’s Freeze Joker should help a lot here. But I think you’ll be fine with Zack, Setzer and Yuna once Zack becomes available. Just farm boards and artifacts for those 3.

If all else fails just wait til you can accrue enough ingots to realize Bartz more. He laughs at high BRV gain.

User Info: MegaNuke

MegaNuke
1 month ago#9
ChanceofCloudy posted...
Fingers crossed (but still need to shave down that brave right?)

Zack can do that too.

User Info: mattb6969

mattb6969
1 month ago#10
Seph EX would reduce any brave down to zero

Also what's been said already. Setzer freeze joker if used at the right time would prevent levi gaining any brave in the first place.

(Setzer is one EX I don't have myself and I wish I did...)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A