• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TBD2009

TBD2009
1 month ago#61
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/7/1/5/AAUroeAAAMIz.jpg
[Turns: 80, HP Lost: 0, Breaks: 5, Score: 693,000]
Team: Rosa, Zack, and Aranea (all 3/3 EX+ & maxed summon boards), Brothers summon with Aranea friend.

Pretty straight forward. Use skills as necessary in wave one, keep boss locked on Zack, use HP++ as often as you can. Try not to get broken too much.

Aranea has a nice exploit if you go S2 > AA > S2, to get three consecutive turns. I abused it in the final half of wave two, to shave down the boss.

Rosa + Zack ensured I didn't have to worry about much, beyond keeping safe from Insta-death attacks.

Another Chaos completed before the event is over.
DFFOO ID: 489768448
Player name: "Terra"

User Info: Bigmenace

Bigmenace
1 month ago#62
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/8/1/0/AAdvQhAAAMKS.jpg

User Info: asukaten

asukaten
1 month ago#63
655k in 94 turns.

Team:

Zack 3/3
Cloud 3/3
Y'shtola 3/3
Friend Setzer 3/3
Summon Leviathan
DFFOO ID NA: 963 621 504 (Agrias)
DFFOO ID JP: 385 866 411 (Lightning)

User Info: LunaticHigh

LunaticHigh
1 month ago#64
650k~ in 88 Turns

Team:

ex+
Celes 3/3
Ultimecia 3/3
Rosa 3/3
Friend Aranea 3/3
Summon Ifrit

Blind run, very straightforward, wasted a few turns, calling in a friend support is not necessary, had a fair amount of skill uses left on each characters S1 and S2.

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
1 month ago#65
Always last minute.

I was actually too conservative. I had a few skill uses left on everybody and didn't use my friend unit.

Zack 3/3, Tifa 3/3, Y'shtola 3/3. Friend Setzer. Brothers.
773333 score. 84 turns. 0 damage (only took damage once and it was healed back).
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'

User Info: Llyr

Llyr
1 month ago#66
Is ist only me Or does no one use noctus here?

Noctus,
Y‘Shtola,
Aranea. All (3/3)
Friend Golbez And Summon Brothers

80 turns and 810k with Dome Skills left.

last Minute Runs sucks
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A