• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: randante

randante
1 week ago#31
Managed to get 596k (91 turns) with Sabin/King/Y'shtola and a Quistis friend.
I should say it was a very satisfying run.
I should've used non-friend Quistis as she can barely scratch the tiger... at least her battery and delay r still useful during summon.

https://youtu.be/Bz9HyeXhxRE
PSN (randante) - SWITCH (SW-8436-1101-4630) - FFRK (eYaR) - DFFOO (693959198) - FEH (7145561664)
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: dynamomaster

dynamomaster
1 week ago#32
Warrior of Light EX+ 0/3
King EX+ 3/3, no artifacts
Rosa EX+ 3/3
Brothers
Random Golbez support

Used the Golbez to burst the last 15% of its health just because. Took about 75 turns to complete. I love King.

Steam/XBL/NNID: Phanir || PSN: [NA] Phanir [JP] PhanirStiles
3DS FC: [NA] 1418-6781-7928 [JP] 2552-2383-0136

User Info: DarcKage

DarcKage
1 week ago#33
Eight, Eiko, Vanille
Setzer support
Shiva summon
87 turns, 662k score

The boss didnt go for Eight as much as I wanted it to, but it went pretty well.
3DS FC: 2578-4335-5034

User Info: Bigmenace

Bigmenace
1 week ago#34
dudeitscool posted...
I've been paying close attention to people and their clear lists....interesting I've seen certain people literally always with 3/3 on every new character...do you really have nothing else to spend money on?

Sorry but if I were rich (the excuse many use to justify it) a mobile game would be beneath my time.

I have 19 characters at 3/3 and havent went in on ingot packs. Did you complete everything so far including all de? You dont really have to spend on this game just pull the ex or already have lots of ex weapons to use all books and not hoarding. Which also give an ingot each. Honestly at this stage all you need are 2 supports and a hard hitting dps to complete most chaos stages. I only had one 3/3 this one and got complete but all my summon boards are maxed too.

User Info: jeremykun29

jeremykun29
1 week ago#35
715k, 90 turns with Golbez, Tifa and Y'shtola + Shiva, Tifa.
Zidane, can I catch frogs?

User Info: Royalyies

Royalyies
1 week ago#36
You know, these topics are always a treat if only to see kupomogli still act like Cloud is this super meta overpowered all star when he's not at all by now.

Anyway, might try out a delay comp and just deny the boss any turns at all. Might not work, but hey, not gonna know until I try
sephirothkalibo posted...
King, Rosa, WoL0/3, 835k No support
This stage is much smoother with Tank. WoL and Rosa means unbreakable shield.

https://youtu.be/psvv89C8mIA

wow! people said king was meh... i think they were wrong!
Bigmenace posted...
I have 19 characters at 3/3 and havent went in on ingot packs. Did you complete everything so far including all de? You dont really have to spend on this game just pull the ex or already have lots of ex weapons to use all books and not hoarding. Which also give an ingot each. Honestly at this stage all you need are 2 supports and a hard hitting dps to complete most chaos stages. I only had one 3/3 this one and got complete but all my summon boards are maxed too.

when you say 3/3 do you mean 3/3 or 6/6? because i have only 2 6/6 or 3/3+ (yuna + setzer) and rest 3/3 or 0/3+ and cannot complete a single Chaos stage without dying or using gems

User Info: TheMyth

TheMyth
1 week ago#39
ChanceofCloudy posted...
when you say 3/3 do you mean 3/3 or 6/6? because i have only 2 6/6 or 3/3+ (yuna + setzer) and rest 3/3 or 0/3+ and cannot complete a single Chaos stage without dying or using gems
3/3 refers to ex+ level. The 15/35 weapons are assumed to be mlb'd and the ex has been mlb'd, realized with a book and 3 ingots to purple the weapon. As for chaos strategy keep trying, most of the players who post scores have played for a long time. Yuna and Setzer are both solid units but will require more to beat Chaos.
"Everything must be Metal. Blacker than the blackest black times infinity" - Nathan Explosion
EZ!
Vanilla 3/3+
Krile 3/3+
Ulticeima 3/3+

Brotha Summon

Support:
Empora 3/3+
Give Gilgamesh his earned Burst and LD weapon!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A