• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Loinator

Loinator
2 weeks ago#1
452k with Bartz/Rosa/Tifa. Shiva+Setzer.

1st try.

REALLY easy with this safe team ofc.

Edited: ofc all 3/3 with great af. And spheres.

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/9/9/4/AAXPIVAAAKAi.jpg
I finish ALL MH games using just Lances. Every Boss. Every Quest. Yeah. Since begin. Yeah o/.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: RavingSwoobat

RavingSwoobat
2 weeks ago#2
I barely made it because of a surprise KO double turn. Fight wasn't hard, but I'm satisfied with it. Made all the requirements with 121 turns and 298k Score with Rosa (2/3), Bartz(3/3) and Golbez (3/3). Brothers Summon and Friend Setzer.

I'm actually really liking Bartz in long fights. He really shines, even if he's a bit unspectacular on his own. He's the ultimate BRV shaver. And with Rosa, there's never a shortage on BRV.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: OgreRecruiter

OgreRecruiter
2 weeks ago#3
I lack Tifa so Ill have to find someone else... hmmm

Might try it sometime tomorrow.

PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Andriod
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XV(PS4), Skyrim(PC), The Legend Of Zelda:BOTW

User Info: KeeperOfShadows

KeeperOfShadows
2 weeks ago#4
Golbez, Rosa, Setzer
97 turns, 428k score
Tifa friend, Shiva summon

User Info: Octalegs

Octalegs
2 weeks ago#5
Initial clear with no synergy 469k

Tifa EX+3LB, Cloud EX+3LB, Yshtola EX+3LB, Shiva, Tifa friend: https://youtu.be/2XKrVlty1ak
Not bad all things considered. I'm skipping Golbez/Seven for King and possibly Aranea. This team worked well. Character details are at the end of the vid. Good luck!
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: cityyankee24

cityyankee24
2 weeks ago#6
All 3/3 EX+ for these teams, pretty easy completes:

With synergy - Golbez, Ysh, Decil + Brothers + Friend Golbez

Non Synergy - Tifa, Seph, Ysh + Shiva + Golbez friend
Don't mind me, just making contact
|(-_-)__

User Info: jeremykun29

jeremykun29
2 weeks ago#7
388k, 100 turns, 11 breaks. Tifa, Rosa and Golbez + Brothers and Cloud.
My Tifa died once. Thank god for Reraise.
Zidane, can I catch frogs?

User Info: Loinator

Loinator
2 weeks ago#8
With a better friend unit like Tifa, 500k is very likely, but i dont have the time for it :/.
I finish ALL MH games using just Lances. Every Boss. Every Quest. Yeah. Since begin. Yeah o/.

User Info: PedraoManzon

PedraoManzon
2 weeks ago#9
Just tried it.
Everything was going smoothly and I was gonna finish it in, like, 107 turns.

THEN this s***ty boss goes from Broke status to BVR battery itself to 50K + HP attack in one turn and wipes out my entire party.
Really nice...

User Info: ChanceofCloudy

ChanceofCloudy
2 weeks ago#10
RavingSwoobat posted...
I barely made it because of a surprise KO double turn. Fight wasn't hard, but I'm satisfied with it. Made all the requirements with 121 turns and 298k Score with Rosa (2/3), Bartz(3/3) and Golbez (3/3). Brothers Summon and Friend Setzer.

I'm actually really liking Bartz in long fights. He really shines, even if he's a bit unspectacular on his own. He's the ultimate BRV shaver. And with Rosa, there's never a shortage on BRV.

Not quite sure how to use Bartz =/
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A