• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. [JP] February Content - Kurasame + Gladiolus, Lv30 Bahamut, Eight + Gau LC

User Info: AuraBurqa

AuraBurqa
1 week ago#441
Lol, farming Kuja's summon boards is so easy. He is killing all of the old Summons in 1 LD xD
Opera Omnia ID [Aura]: 967686279 (60/60 Setzer | MLB 15/35/EX/EX+)
[JP] Opera Omnia ID: 298249489 (70/70 Amidatelion | MLB 15/35/EX/LD/EX+)

User Info: ztwar

ztwar
1 week ago#442
This game’s gacha taunt is so consistently cruel I am having doubts on its randomness.

I’m talking specifically dupe EX.

of the 17 copies of dupe EX I hold, 15 of them are dupes of EXs I had to pity/deep pulled for originally. Every time I spent painfully chasing an EX first time around, a rerun of the same EX almost always has me hitting its dupe!

Especially on free banners! I was looking suspiciously at Garnet and sure enough, the game spites me with 2 dupe copies on the free pull! This happens way too often I’m doubting it’s randomness 😥

ztwar
1 week ago#443
AuraBurqa posted...
Lol, farming Kuja's summon boards is so easy. He is killing all of the old Summons in 1 LD xD
So is it really quick farming boards with him? Is he a big dps type? I was thinking of doing a lot of summon boards so if he’s powerful, it might be worth the pulls.

User Info: AuraBurqa

AuraBurqa
1 week ago#444
His LD does 2 hits x 7 (so 14 hits total) and gains BRV between each set of attacks.

https://youtu.be/gshXYU6RSrY

Edit: I wouldn't suggest to pull for him just because of this though. He had help via Kura and Sherlotta. Also, you could just always stock up on Kuja friends if you can find them. Not sure how he performs overall just yet. Only used him for boards so far. He might be like Vaan where his BT is "needed/highly recommended".
Opera Omnia ID [Aura]: 967686279 (60/60 Setzer | MLB 15/35/EX/EX+)
[JP] Opera Omnia ID: 298249489 (70/70 Amidatelion | MLB 15/35/EX/LD/EX+)
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: JayRPG

JayRPG
1 week ago#445
His LD is pure damage powercreep lol using some friend Kuja units with BT/LD is getting my weak characters through Bahamut fast!
DFFOO [JP]: https://imgur.com/qDitBsD
DFFOO [GL]: https://imgur.com/HzpeU67

ztwar
1 week ago#446
AuraBurqa posted...
His LD does 2 hits x 7 (so 14 hits total) and gains BRV
I misread it and thought it was 2 Hp dumps with 7 brave attacks in between each. I watched the video and realized u meant the other way around 🤯

thanks for the vid, that’s kind of the ultimate for farming summon boards. Am tempted. Altema comments already has ppl saying BT looks necessary. 200k 💎...

User Info: Crazy_Talk

Crazy_Talk
1 week ago#447
Just as a reminder, how do we get sphere removal items? I heard that we get some for free with the rest being paid
Hope for the best, but expect nothing

User Info: kaiserlord55

kaiserlord55
1 week ago#448
If anyone wants another Kuja friend, mine is up. ID is 927001428.

Crazy_Talk posted...
Just as a reminder, how do we get sphere removal items? I heard that we get some for free with the rest being paid

You would have been given 3 for free at the beginning of the month with the OpeOpe rewards. After that, you get them from gem bundles.
Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

User Info: kaiserlord55

kaiserlord55
1 week ago#449
Ugh. That Challenge was a pain.

Kuja full kit
Garnet full kit
Porom full kit
Brothers summon. 69 turns, 1,001,129 score.

Itll definitely be tough without Porom. Not much else to say really. Just be aggressive.
Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

User Info: whosthisguy

whosthisguy
1 week ago#450
Bahamut Challenge Quest Complete
97 turns 680k Score

Kuja LD/EX+
Porom MLB EX+
Rydia MLB EX+
Brothers Summon

This fight is a massive slog. Failed to meet turn requirement multiple times, until I decided the buy Kuja's high token armor. The Max HP damage overflow passive secured me the victory.
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. [JP] February Content - Kurasame + Gladiolus, Lv30 Bahamut, Eight + Gau LC
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A