• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. [JP] February Content - Kurasame + Gladiolus, Lv30 Bahamut, Eight + Gau LC

User Info: whosthisguy

whosthisguy
1 week ago#421
FeoD 17 Complete
65 Turns 1005183 Score

Eight LD/EX+
Kurasame LD/EX+
Aphmau MLB EX+
Ifrit Summon

Pretty annoying with majority of the enemies having No Brave gain Aura. Eight provoke and counters protects the team while Kurasame boosts everyones damage.

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
1 week ago#422
No brave gain aura?
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'

User Info: AuraBurqa

AuraBurqa
1 week ago#423
Sir Will posted...
No brave gain aura?
Yup. We can't receive BRV gain once the bosses boost themselves up the 1st time (usually around 75-90% HP)
Opera Omnia ID [Aura]: 967686279 (60/60 Setzer | MLB 15/35/EX/EX+)
[JP] Opera Omnia ID: 298249489 (70/70 Amidatelion | MLB 15/35/EX/LD/EX+)
(edited 1 week ago)

Sir Will
1 week ago#424
As in like battery effects don't work or something? Obviously there's some way to gain brave.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'

AuraBurqa
1 week ago#425
Sir Will posted...
As in like battery effects don't work or something? Obviously there's some way to gain brave.
Ah yes, BRV battery. Like Yuffie's EX prevents "BRV Gain". It doesn't prevent you from "stealing" BRV naturally by attacking, just the additional gain of BRV through skills (aka BRV battery).

Edit: the worrisome part is that we've now had this mechanic multiple times this month already. I really hope they don't go this route to make damage characters meta again. If they hate BRV battery so much, stop giving every new support spammable 30k+ party BRV battery and get creative rather than just preventing it and making 90%+ of support useless.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: whosthisguy

whosthisguy
1 week ago#426
Sir Will posted...

The no brave gain aura prevents brave battery & brave regen. You will still get brave from attacking the enemy.
(edited 1 week ago)

Sir Will
1 week ago#427
That is such BS....

AuraBurqa posted...
Edit: the worrisome part is that we've now had this mechanic multiple times this month already.

Oh FFS....

AuraBurqa
1 week ago#428
I will say though, usually FEoD's theme is based on what has been going on that month (like Lulu being able to deal with the Crystal Behemoths in #8, Yuna being able to Esuna the mass debuffs in #6, Zack being able to not get broken in #7 where the bosses HP attack if they break you, etc.)

Perhaps that is why this new one has this mechanic. Hopefully it was just supposed to mirror Shinryu's BRV gain prevention aura since it was the theme this month and that this won't be a common thing.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: kaiserlord55

kaiserlord55
1 week ago#429
I get to join the fancy plate club too. FEoD 17 finished.

Kuja BT+LD+3/3
Emperor 3/3+LD
Basch 3/3+LD
Ifrit summon, 66 turns, 1,006,848 score.

Wouldve brought Eight other than Basch but I legit forgot about the no battery thing. Also didnt want to free him up from his solo run of feod 10. All in all more annoying than difficult.
Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

User Info: Snorlax_exlax

Snorlax_exlax
1 week ago#430
Day 14 pull -
1 stone / Kuja EX

pretty weird to get an unrelated Kuja dupe when he pops up on a separate banner,but alright

Kuja LD/BT free pulls -
Papalymo EX (new), and 5 power stones aside from that

okay..here is where I lost my mind for a bit

600 tickets for 0 copies of Kuja's LD or BT
6 copies of Kuja's EX (so 7 including the other 10+1 banner)
7 copies of Lulu's EX
4 copies of Garnet's EX (only thing that stopped me from pumping tickets basically, was getting that 4th copy)

and to top it all off, I still have to spend 8 stones on Garnet's 35cp, since I'm only up to 2 copies of that...lol

don't wanna use gems after that mess, so I'm done here unless I snag his BT from Glado's banner
kaiserlord55 posted...
Got the burst on Multi 6, and I decided to throw 20 tickets. Got the LD on ticket 18. Im so happy that I can use the Bahamut stash for Gladio now.

Robinblade posted...
60 tickets:
-Kuja LD, Kuja EX, Kuja 35, Kuja 15 x6
Grats! ✨🎊🎉
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/1/1/2/AAXjakAAALgI.png
[JP] Dissidia OO ID - https://imgur.com/areFA0h.png
Dissidia OO ID - https://i.imgur.com/N8nsURG.png
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. [JP] February Content - Kurasame + Gladiolus, Lv30 Bahamut, Eight + Gau LC
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A