• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. [JP] February Content - Kurasame + Gladiolus, Lv30 Bahamut, Eight + Gau LC

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
3 weeks ago#11
kaiserlord55 posted...
Mostly because theres no way Thancred and Laguna wont get a rework.

You'd think. But then, others like Yuna have been waiting for one for forever.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'

User Info: kaiserlord55

kaiserlord55
3 weeks ago#12
Sir Will posted...
You'd think. But then, others like Yuna have been waiting for one for forever.

This is a different situation. Laguna and Thancred are both only just getting their EX+. Laguna hasnt been on a banner since the first awakening batch. Thancred, although has had a more recent showing on awakening 6, he also hasnt been featured since. Yuna would have received one on Kimahri's initial event if she needed one, but she didnt at the time, and Kimahri LC would have been a terrible place to give her one since the focus was on Kimahri and Ardyn on that banner.

There are a ton of characters that need reworks dude. Layle, Vincent, OK, Cloud, and literally everyone from FFX, just from the top of my head. Saying "so-and-so hasnt been reworked so I doubt they will" is a little frustrating, especially when there has only been two characters in the past 3 months that didnt get reworks with their EX+ (Paine and Sherlotta, but I shouldnt have to explain why neither were reworked.)
Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

User Info: MMXcalibur

MMXcalibur
3 weeks ago#13
ANOTHER Type-0?
Sweet baby Jesus, enough!
CHIEFS : Playoff incompetence.
PENGUINS : Playoff competence.

User Info: AuraBurqa

AuraBurqa
3 weeks ago#14
@kaiserlord55
He's not saying that they don't need reworks, just that characters who have needed reworks got skipped over in the past. And with that said, Yuna has pretty much gone the entire game without a real rework. Also, saying she shouldn't get one because the focus was Kimahri/Ardyn is not a good excuse. They've given reworks to the non-main feature character before. They just hate X.

A more recent example would be Paine (FFX again...). She didn't get a rework with her EX+ and as such is only doing 3 BRV hits in an era where people are sneezing for more damage. I doubt Laguna and Thancred won't get a rework, but it isn't entirely unheard of.
Opera Omnia ID [Aura]: 967686279 (60/60 Setzer | MLB 15/35/EX/EX+)
[JP] Opera Omnia ID: 298249489 (70/70 Amidatelion | MLB 15/35/EX/LD/EX+)
(edited 3 weeks ago)
If it's Golbez, he's due the ability "Binding Cold" i believe from his Burst skill in the fighting game.
Aranea is the best Final Fantasy character! Change my mind!

User Info: _Sanaki_

_Sanaki_
3 weeks ago#16
MMXcalibur posted...
ANOTHER Type-0?
Sweet baby Jesus, enough!

It has a big roster, just like IV and VI. They just should have been mixing it in at a more even pace.
I kept silent, blaming these antics on your ignorance, but I can no longer tolerate your manners!

Sir Will
3 weeks ago#17
Not as bad as how front loaded VIII was. The sheer number has surpassed the other games now though.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'

User Info: Snorlax_exlax

Snorlax_exlax
3 weeks ago#18
AuraBurqa posted...
I doubt Laguna and Thancred won't get a rework, but it isn't entirely unheard of.
It’s pretty much a 0% chance, I think it’s a pretty ridiculous suggestion
[JP] Dissidia OO ID - https://imgur.com/ClrYzaO.png
Dissidia OO ID - https://i.imgur.com/N8nsURG.png

User Info: LunaticHigh

LunaticHigh
3 weeks ago#19
For all those sphere hoarders on Global, reset spheres will be a thing sometime in the future. Allowing a player to retain a sphere after dropping it from a character

Sir Will
3 weeks ago#20
LunaticHigh posted...
For all those sphere hoarders on Global, reset spheres will be a thing sometime in the future. Allowing a player to retain a sphere after dropping it from a character

And they cost $$$$. So for me they might as well not exist.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. [JP] February Content - Kurasame + Gladiolus, Lv30 Bahamut, Eight + Gau LC
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A