• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. Likely been asked somewhere in another topic sorry

User Info: FinnH

FinnH
2 days ago#1
But what level is ideal for Rosa’s ex does she need 3/3 or can I save precious ingots?

thanks
PSN: Finn_H93

User Info: Shinigami2784

Shinigami2784
2 days ago#2
She's still good with 2, the third gives her EX 50% splash damage, which is nice but doesn't impact her role as support.
It's a trick, get an axe.

User Info: MajinCal

MajinCal
2 days ago#3
At least 1/3 for Miraculous Light, 2/3 is better, and by then, might as well get 3/3
https://dbz.space/box/12067
Dokkan GLB: 1307233443

User Info: FinnH

FinnH
2 days ago#4
Shinigami2784 posted...
She's still good with 2, the third gives her EX 50% splash damage, which is nice but doesn't impact her role as support.

cool thanks will maybe plateau at 2 for now if the 3rd doesn’t impact her support capability
PSN: Finn_H93

User Info: TitanOxide

TitanOxide
2 days ago#5
MajinCal posted...
and by then, might as well get 3/3
Debatable.I have Ace and WoL at 2/3, if I kept Rosa at 2/3 that's another character I could bring up to 3/3. I wouldn't work with might as well for your ingots, but that's just my opinion.
Why you care about small things? World very simple place. World only have two things: Things you can eat and things you no can eat..

User Info: LunaticHigh

LunaticHigh
2 days ago#6
Also have Rosa at 2/3; 50% splash is only relevant when there are multiple targets, she will stay op support at 2/3 for now

User Info: vivi69

vivi69
1 day ago#7
Almost chaos so far are multiple bosses, so 3/3 for me
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. Likely been asked somewhere in another topic sorry
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers