• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Franzise_D

Franzise_D
3 weeks ago#41
Yeah this is miserable without 3/3 Rosa or 3/3 WoL, keep coming up short
Blissey Base: http://tinyurl.com/ndhwv2x

User Info: PoisedMaverick

PoisedMaverick
3 weeks ago#42
Krile 3/3, Vanille 3/3, Rosa 3/3, Setzer Friend, Shiva summon. Blew requirements out of water, first try, to my big surprise, actually. first Chaos that I easy completed.
My previous account was lost in the 2007 Switchover: megamansorameleedawg, or better known as Trim, short for Triple M. :(

User Info: Franzise_D

Franzise_D
3 weeks ago#43
f*** it, only managed to clear with Y'sh/Ulti/Emperor, Shiva and Setzer friend

missed the score by about 32K and took nearly 40K damage with 86 turns

I'd really like to see how people are getting 'lol so ez' with this, especially at the end when they can just spam Crust Disaster and one-shot literally anyone in your party
Blissey Base: http://tinyurl.com/ndhwv2x

User Info: Krio Lv3

Krio Lv3
3 weeks ago#44
I got everything but the score..
3DS FC (For Pokemon Mainly): 3582 - 9560 - 3048

User Info: TBD2009

TBD2009
3 weeks ago#45
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/3/6/7/AAUroeAAAJH3.jpg

[Score: 926,768, Turns: 54, HP Loss: 0, Breaks: 4 for those who can't see the image]

Rosa (EX+ 3/3), Serah (EX+ 3/3), Ultimecia (EX+ 3/3), Ramuh summon, Sherlotta friend.

Breezed through without taking a single bit of HP damage. The advice to take absolutely no breaks on the beetles is solid. You will die if you get broken.

I was missing a bit of DPS output with my Ultimecia due to not working on her Brother's board yet, and I'm suffering "Elixir Syndrome", where Spheres are concerned, so that's even less power for my team, but this was easier than the last few Chaos stages. So those without Brothers maxed out yet, can still do this.

I swapped Ultimecia out for Sherlotta a little sooner than I wanted to, and had to summon, because the beetles were both targeting Serah, and even with her at full bravery, she'd have been broken and nuked. So my strategy of nuking down one to almost nothing didn't quite work as well as I wanted, but thankfully the friend Sherlotta was maxed out, so even losing summon turns to bring her to full strength worked out well enough.

I should stop waiting for the last minute to complete these Chaos stages. If it went wrong, I'd have been out the three tickets.

But that's another Chaos completed. Outside of the DE (only did one), and the Ultimates, I've not failed to complete a single Chaos yet... despite not being very good at building strategies for battles.
DFFOO ID: 489768448
Player name: "Terra"

User Info: LunaticHigh

LunaticHigh
3 weeks ago#46
Rosa ex+ 3/3, Ultimecia ex+ 3/3, Serah ex+ 0/3, Setzer 3/3 friend and Ramuh summon. No HP damage taken. Not a difficult fight, conserved Ultimecias abilities for the final round and swapped out Serah with Setzer for summon. 800k+ score. Had a lot of ability uses left on Serah and Rosa.

User Info: Axel7174

Axel7174
3 weeks ago#47
I made a last ditch run at this last night with Basch/Ultimecia/Serah and got clear but no complete.

Maybe I’m putting too much pressure on myself but the fact that I have zero Chaos completes is a little frustrating. I can’t say I’m “new-ish” anymore since this March will mark 1 year since I started.

I think I still need to improve somewhere but I don’t know what it is. I watch people’s videos and try to emulate what they do (sometimes I don’t have the person 3/3 like they do but whatever) and it never works out as well. I feel like I need to brush up on buff/boost mechanics more, maybe that’s what I’m lacking?

I just get annoyed at myself when I see everyone say “pretty simple/straightforward Chaos” and I fail completely. I came very close on both Locke LC Chaos and Basch Chaos.

So yeah I need to identify what I’m lacking so I can be better at this game.
"If you come here, you'll find me...I promise..." ~Squall Leonhart
"Tonight's the night we silence you, there's nowhere left to run." ~ADTR

User Info: Solarwind

Solarwind
3 weeks ago#48
Axel7174 posted...
I think I still need to improve somewhere but I don’t know what it is. I watch people’s videos and try to emulate what they do (sometimes I don’t have the person 3/3 like they do but whatever) and it never works out as well. I feel like I need to brush up on buff/boost mechanics more, maybe that’s what I’m lacking?
Having 3/3 is pretty important on most units. Generally there are just a few supports that are reasonably functional with 0 or 1/3. DPS absolutely need it. You also need to stay up to date on summon boards, and 3x108 or 3xc50 artifacts is usually very high importance for DPS and supports with c50 aura respectively.

If you are missing that stuff your units will perform much worse.
...and his music was electric.
DFFOO ID: 454285321

User Info: Axel7174

Axel7174
3 weeks ago#49
Solarwind posted...
Having 3/3 is pretty important on most units. Generally there are just a few supports that are reasonably functional with 0 or 1/3. DPS absolutely need it. You also need to stay up to date on summon boards, and 3x108 or 3xc50 artifacts is usually very high importance for DPS and supports with c50 aura respectively.

If you are missing that stuff your units will perform much worse.

Summon boards is usually not an issue. My luck with artifacts is pretty bad. And yeah usually I’m tackling a chaos with a character 1/3 when everyone else has them 3/3 but my others are 3/3 usually
"If you come here, you'll find me...I promise..." ~Squall Leonhart
"Tonight's the night we silence you, there's nowhere left to run." ~ADTR

User Info: Gameandwatch2

Gameandwatch2
3 weeks ago#50
Franzise_D posted...
f*** it, only managed to clear with Y'sh/Ulti/Emperor, Shiva and Setzer friend

missed the score by about 32K and took nearly 40K damage with 86 turns

I'd really like to see how people are getting 'lol so ez' with this, especially at the end when they can just spam Crust Disaster and one-shot literally anyone in your party

I used the same team at 3/3 with an Emperor support and sub-optimal artifacts and cleared in like 74 turns.

I did notice that for some reason the antlions did not buff themselves a second time, though, which made the latter half of their HP a lot more manageable. I assume it had something to do with them being pushed below the threshold during summon.
3DS FC: 4511-1815-7291
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A